Men SP | Page 25 | Golden Skate

Men SP

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Good skate from Adam, and superior on PCS and SS to Brian, but this effort is not Adam's best and since his rep is not as high either, his marks will be unlikely to be at the level he would like. But pretty low in fact, showing where they rate Adam maybe in 76 - 78 range, and 73 with mistakes and no quad.

Adam has really weak SS compare to Joubert. Adam's really really slow. One of the slowest guys out there. His PCS (TR and maybe CH should be higher though). The rest should be way lower.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Javier FERNANDEZ (ESP)

Music: I Love Paris by The Witnesses
Petit Fleur by Rene Henri

4T - a bit forward, but clean
3Lz+3T
3A - turnout
FUSp
CSSp
SlSt
CCoSp

Okay performance, not his best. Just glad to see someone stay upright/not pop.

mmcdermott

On the Ice
Good skate from Fernandez so far! CBC had some technical difficulties, but he landed his jumps! 4T, 3L-3T, 3A (trouble on landing). Should be top 3, I hope? (Edit: or not .... )

Last edited:

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
Horrible event so far and both French guys royally gifted on PCS, would have scored atleast 5 points lower anywhere else.

lavender

Record Breaker
I really like Adam and not Joubert so much but Adam is so slow. I didn't notice until recently and I was really surprised. Adam is better in IN but not SS. Gotta admit it.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Lol, like Contesti, I find myself smiling and laughing good-naturedly all the way through Javiar's routine. :love: :clap: :rock:

His face & hair should be imprinted on coins, he reminds me of Julius Caesar. Great job! :bow:

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Decent skate from Fernandez, but he still seems slow to me, especially during the footwork sequence. And not a particularly exuberant performance despite the upbeat music.