Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Men SP

Custom Title
    Man that was torture for everyone.

Banned
    The top 3 should be the podium in some order. With Abbott, Kozuka, and Hanyu so far back I dont see anyway they arent. Fernandez is the only one who could still break in but being 6 points back of Brezina and not likely to catch Takahashi it will be hard unless Brezina has a bad skate and Fernandez a very good one. Joubert has a weak LP with a COP unfriendly jump layout and elements, even with a good skate and even home court inflation cant save him.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Art&Sport View Post
    Adam PCS "weak" you say, compared to Joubert, well I guess that's your perception. Adam has way more stretch, lines, grace, flexibility and artistry than Joubert. Believe me, I'm not making that up. Joubert has great charm, but he's the old style macho skater (nothing wrong with that when he shakes his tail feather in his home country)!
    Yes, much weaker. Watch two performances, who has better IN, PE, SS? Brian. Who has better CH, TR? Adam.
    Stretch, line, grace, flex aren't in PCS. I'm not saying you made anything up. You should watch Adam live to be disappointed. He's slow slow slow.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    My heart broke for Kozu

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SGrand View Post
    How in the world is Amodio in 6th?
    Is he from France?

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    Ugh, a lot of soul searching and tear shedding going on in Nice right now, I'm sure. So sad!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by romanoff81 View Post
    Lol that Chan guy doesn`t even have to break a sweat to win.
    As if this is earth-shattering news. Who didn't know that before the event even started??? I guess only PChid's anxious overwrought fans. Be realistic: Sochi Olympic Gold already has Patrick Chan's blades on it.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by skatinginbc View Post
    Is he from France?
    Nothing to do with France. It's Morozov's work. Alena got inexplicable high score, too.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by skatinginbc View Post
    Is he from France?
    How could you not know that Amodio skates for France? His French parents adopted him from Brazil. He's French through and through even tho' of Brazilian origins.

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    I believe skatinginbc was being sarcastic, implying some home cooking in the scoring for Florent.

Custom Title
    Morozov is a genius who can make an average skater look like a super star.

Custom Title
    http://www.isuresults.com/results/wc..._SP_Scores.pdf

Like Leonova, its seem there is one judge who really like Morozov style, he/she gave him 9 in PCS.

Custom Title
    Maybe they use salt water to make the ice in Nice...?

I am dreading the YouTube videos of this, and the thought of the long programs scares the stuffings out of me.

Custom Title
    The competition time is the worst the skaters from North America - it's their early morning time. Perfect for Asian skaters - it's their evening time when a competitiom or show generally take place.

Patrick must really want to please his future mother-in-law. He paid Kathy Johnson's trip to worlds. I think Skate Canada only pays one coach's expense.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    I m happy for Joubert at least
    I think after all the mess Javier s score is low, didn't he get same at euros with much more mistakes?

Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast