Men SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Men SP

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Good Morning everyone. The sun is shining in my part of the world and I know it is going to be a good day!

seniorita

Record Breaker
Thank god Ignatenko changed the carmen costume, the bull would explode with the Euros one :D

Nadine

Record Breaker
Great job, Kev! :clap: Lots of 'tude, razzamatazz, natural dancer, and his jumps have improved and gotten bigger. :bow:

blainechan

Match Penalty
Do not worry too much, blainechan!

At least, Daisuke will never change his jump layout, according to others do/did greatly and/or poorly.
One of the things he is desperate to achieve at this partucilar Worlds, is to land a clean quad, to be more specific, a clean 4-3 in the short, I believe.
Me knowing him over the years, you can count on me 200%. :yes:

Let's enjoy the nerve-recking (lol') Mens competition, the deepest field with so many talented skaters today, shall we? :rock:

Dai's quad is not consistent. We don't even know if he will try the quad or not....I guess it depends on how he feels and how other people's skate (in this case Chan). So I can see him changing his jump.

Just saw Kevin Reynold's skate....still no appealing. I guess he's too skinny and tall, just look stiff in his skate.