Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast

Thread: Men SP

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by skatinginbc View Post
    Have you got the pictures yet? You're spreading the suspicion, and yes, which makes me curious. Can you give us the proof? They are not even unless there is proof.
    Have you watched the video I posted here?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by skatinginbc View Post
    Have you got the pictures yet? You're spreading the suspicion, and yes, which makes me curious. Can you give us the proof? They are not even unless there is proof.
    why don't you do the work yourself?

Custom Title
    I am pleasantly surprised to see Brezina up in 2nd place . Other than the take off to his jumps where he sometimes bends really low at the waist, i love his jumping. I really like his Japanese kodo drums program. Wonder if he'll be able to hold it in the free.
    Dai shouldn't have tried to tack on that 3T. Is he known for being stubborn too like Mao is with her 3A?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Wow! Talk about the definition of fall!

Takahashi's pop in SP was as bad as Chan's in 4CC SP, but Takahashi didn't get fall deduction either. So they are even.
    Neh, they will NEVER be even. Chan's 4CC SP WILL ALWAYS be seen as a 'fall', they have CSI pictures to prove it! It's a fall! How dare those judges missed it. Dai's World SP...what fall? Huh? Nope, nobody saw it.

Custom Title

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by blainechan View Post
    Neh, they will NEVER be even. Chan's 4CC SP WILL ALWAYS be seen as a 'fall', they have CSI pictures to prove it! It's a fall! How dare those judges missed it. Dai's World SP...what fall? Huh? Nope, nobody saw it.
    blainechan, give them space to express themselves. Have you learned anything yet?!

I have thought for a long time that Nikolai's students get mysteriously good marks, especially in transitions. His choreography has lots of rest stops which are passed off as dramatic moments.

Which part is non-sense, Dai's Quad or Chan's TES.
    Dai has landed a Quad-Triple with Plus GOE at Japanese Nationals 2012 SP.
    And I believe Brezina had Lvl 4 on all non-jump elements while Chan had some Lvl 3.
    Additionally Chan stumbled on the QUad while Brezina nailed his.
    Not hating on Chan, but you must admit, the scoring was fair on that particular scenario.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by christinaskater View Post
    I think this maybe one of Brian's last chance to medal at Worlds. Hope he succeeds!
    If he has a good skate tomorrow (and possible medal) and his body is still in good condition, I can see him sticking around until Sochi.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy15 View Post
    Which part is non-sense, Dai's Quad or Chan's TES.
    Dai has landed a Quad-Triple with Plus GOE at Japanese Nationals 2012 SP.
    And I believe Brezina had Lvl 4 on all non-jump elements while Chan had some Lvl 3.
    Additionally Chan stumbled on the QUad while Brezina nailed his.
    Not hating on Chan, but you must admit, the scoring was fair on that particular scenario.
    Had... Had... is non-sense. Had Chan... Had Brezina... Had Takahashi...

Why "at least Brezina..." as if you have something against Chan and finally came a relief that Brezina beat him on TES.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Boeing787 View Post
    why don't you do the work yourself?
    The burden of proof rests with the accusers.....none of whom thus far have provided any evidence to substantiate their claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Had... Had... is non-sense. Had Chan... Had Brezina... Had Takahashi...

Why "at least Brezina..." as if you have something against Chan and finally came a relief that Brezina beat him on TES.
    Because the judges have been quite generous on Chan's GOE this season.
    In fact, they have been generous on GOE for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    They should have -1 for Daisuke here as well as for Chan in 4cc. I dont know which camera angle again didnt catch Daisuke fall.
    His pcs deserved higher though.
    The judges and the technical panel only have ONE camera angle, and that comes from the camera guy down by the rink where the judges are seated. I just talked to a friend of mine, an international judge, and he said neither Patrick (4CC) nor Daisuke (here) fell. I guess I have to trust him on that.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by evangeline View Post
    The burden of proof rests with the accusers.....none of whom thus far have provided any evidence to substantiate their claims.
    I can't bothered the least to convince Chan-haters. Why should I do the work? Plus it's the judges' opinion that count. not ours.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by evangeline View Post
    There's no need to provide proof or doing CSI work (like the Chan haters would do). The fact is out there. It's up to people who want to admit or deny it.

Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast