Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast

Thread: Men SP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver View Post
    ^^ You need some fresh air, IMHO. Skating is incredible, but it's not worth your mental health.
    Thanks for your concern, my mental health is perfectly fine and I do remember things that some people don't seem to remember.

Custom Title
    Mathman, please continue inform us about Flip and Lutz entrance.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Chan didn't say it was intentional. He said, according to this
    Thanks. Did anyone watch CBC? During his interview with Russell, I think he said it differently...don't recall. I'm trying to find the video but CBC only has the Bold version so far.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    Oh, I don't think that's accurate at all. The issue of whether errors on technical elements should affect program component scores has been debated with vigor since before Patrick Chan came on the scene, and will continue to be debated long after he has retired.

All skaters are subject to the peculiarities of the CoP. not just one.
    Well, I don't see much debate about Abbott getting the 3rd highest PCS despite a big mistake.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by treeloving View Post
    Mathman, please continue inform us about Flip and Lutz entrance.

In case you didn't see it.

http://www.5lake4sea.com/forum/dongt...d/843537_1.jpg

Custom Title
    Dai is loved by god of skate. So special. I always wonder why his artistry does not show up in the score? So unfair
    Hoping perfect free tomorrow from him..

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Boeing787 View Post
    I don't see how this picture have anything to do to with the different flip or luzt entrance and I begin to feel that from the way you post it has been a personal issue toward me. If you cannot control you anger toward me, please do it via PM. It totally unfair to other user to have to endure this fight which is not related at all to the topic that has been discussed.

Custom Title
    I don't see how this picture have anything to do to with the different flip or luzt entrance and I begin to feel that from the way you post it has been a personal issue toward me. If you cannot control you anger toward me, please do it via PM. It totally unfair to other user to have to endure this fight which is not related at all to the topic that has been discussed.
    No, it has nothing to do with the flip o lutz entrance. You think I should carry the burden of proof that Dai fell, so I want to show you I did the work. I don't have any anger toward you or anyone. From now on, we don't have to talk to each other.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by genki View Post
    Dai is loved by god of skate. So special. I always wonder why his artistry does not show up in the score? So unfair
    Hoping perfect free tomorrow from him..
    It did show up in his scores. I think Daisuke's artistry is concentrated on his upper body, arms, wrists, and fingers. It's wonderful but it's less in density on his legs and feet. So the judges think this is what he should get.
    Last edited by Bluebonnet; 03-31-2012 at 12:46 AM.

Custom Title
    I just watched Takahashi's SP three times and wanted to say a big ITA to everyone who raved about it. Definitely one of my all-time favorite men's SPs. Did anyone else notice how improved his spins were too? The sitspin was stronger and faster, as was the camel, which was also a little better stretch. I love how he continually improves. His interpretation throughout the entire program and especially in the footwork is mesmerizing.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Boeing787 View Post
    No, it has nothing to do with the flip o lutz entrance. You think I should carry the burden of proof that Dai fell, so I want to show you I did the work. I don't have any anger toward you or anyone. From now on, we don't have to talk to each other.
    First, I never post for you to show pictures to prove that Dai fell - it was another poster.

Second - Yes, I think it a good solution from now on we don't have to talk with each other.

Custom Title
    First, I never post for you to show pictures to prove that Dai fell - it was another poster.

Second - Yes, I think it a good solution from now on we don't have to talk with each other.
    My bad! Sorry!

Custom Title
    It seems to be that Patrick Chan was overmarked, as is often the case. Even when he makes errors, he almost always places first, with a generous lead over many of his competitors. How many mistakes does he have to make in order for him to lose 1st place?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by christinaskater View Post
    I think this maybe one of Brian's last chance to medal at Worlds. Hope he succeeds!
    I hope so too. I think this is probably Joubert's last chance to win another World medal. I don't want to jinx him by wishing for it too much. In recent years he has tended to struggle in the long program and make major mistakes, but I'm hoping that he stays in a positive frame of mind this week and is helped by skating on home ice.

Custom Title
    Artur robbed himself of the Worlds next year. So sad.

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast