Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: LADIES FREE Skate

Custom Title
    I'll be doing live play by play and analysis of all the skaters at http://icemusings.blogspot.com/2012/...ree-skate.html. Hopefully they'll all bring it like the men did this morning!

Meanwhile in a parallel universe .... theresa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    Just checked the schedule and it states Alissa will be skating in group 2, and Ashley the last one in group 3. Fudge, this PO's me, I was hoping both would skate right away, Alissa 1st group and Ashley 2nd, and be done with it.
    Just get it over with you two, bombs away, I hope you two earn 1 spot next year because none of the Americans deserve anything better.
    Americans are just talk, blah blah blah, no action. No wonder skating has died in this country. COI, and SOI next. Pathetic. Truly pathetic. Geeze.
    Go down in flames. Go down in flames. Go down in flames.
    Your pessimism never fails to surprise me.

Custom Title
    But I'm right, deal with it.

Custom Title
    Caroline should enjoy this is she indeed does win because it will be her only WC.

Custom Title
    Just checked the schedule and it states Alissa will be skating in group 2, and Ashley the last one in group 3. Fudge, this PO's me, I was hoping both would skate right away, Alissa 1st group and Ashley 2nd, and be done with it.

Just get it over with you two, bombs away, I hope you two earn 1 spot next year because none of the Americans deserve anything better.

Americans are just talk, blah blah blah, no action. No wonder skating has died in this country. COI, and SOI next. Pathetic. Truly pathetic. Geeze.

Go down in flames. Go down in flames. Go down in flames.
    Come on! As long as Ashley finish in top ten no matter how Alissa skate US will get 2 spot for next world.

Custom Title
    It's starting, but I've had enough watching these subpar early groups, seriously even at the 2010 Olympics, of which I attended personally live, I almost fell asleep watching the first 4 groups, finally the elite group came on, and what a difference that was, like night & day. I agree with Mirai in that regard, in what she said about the 2010 4CC, she was just speaking the truth.

Now like the French I would like to do a little booing of my own:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE AMERICANS, ESPECIALLY ALISSA CZISNY!!!!!!!!!

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    What did Mirai say?

For a contrast with Nadine, here's how IN is spinning Alissa's situation:
    http://web.icenetwork.com/news/artic...&vkey=ice_news

I have to say this makes me barf. I'm rather enjoying Nadine's un-PC outspokenness, although I have a lot more sympathy for Jeremy than she does.
    Last edited by Spun Silver; 03-31-2012 at 11:35 AM.

Meanwhile in a parallel universe .... theresa's Avatar
    But I'm right, deal with it.
    I think that is where you are wrong, that is your opinion. Even though I am not a huge fan of Wagner and Czisny, I am not going to go about and try to downplay their achievements. Its obvious, that Czisny is not 100% right now and is battling an injury. However, Wagner still has a chance to go out, perform well and possibly save 2 spots for the USA.

Custom Title
    Hi Spun. I read on the 'net she tweeted about the low scores of the first couple of groups, kinda making fun of them, then I think she deleted it later on because of the flack she was getting for saying so.

It's obvious to some, theresa, but her team hasn't said a word about an injury AFAIK.

Ah, thanks, Nadine. I do like outspoken people! She was right. I just want to see Polina K.

Anyone have a stream that works in the USA?

Custom Title
    Any live feed? The Russian tv.sport link is now not working. it was for the men's FS.

Hi Spun. I read on the 'net she tweeted about the low scores of the first couple of groups, kinda making fun of them, then I think she deleted it later on because of the flack she was getting for saying so.
    Well if she did that, that's really not cool though, truth or not. Mirai certainly doesn't like it when people post negative "truths" about her, either.

More or less: more is more sequinsgalore's Avatar
    Alisa MIKONSAARI (FIN)

Music: Sheherazade by Nikolai Rimski-Korsakov

23th after SP

3S - fall
    2Lz
    3T
    2A
    FCSp
    3S+2T
    1T-turn+2T
    ChSp
    1A
    LSp - missed hand grab a bit on Biellmann
    SlSt
    CCoSp

Needs more difficulty.

The young Finn was pretty good. See, this is what I think the US should do if it wants to build long-term. Send a baby with lots of potential to get the experience. Our best baby at the moment is Agnes. (She looks grown up but she's only 17.) Unfortunately Polina Edmunds really is a baby.

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 ... LastLast