LADIES FREE Skate | Page 10 | Golden Skate

LADIES FREE Skate

Kissx3

Final Flight
Has to be one of the worst performances ever from a top tier skater. There's got to be something physically wrong with her.

gourry

Final Flight
Oh my goodness this is so sad.... Not only she fell multiple times, most of her jumps looked URed. Wow... what's going on with her??

skfan

Final Flight
I think ashley has to place 13th overall for that to happen. skaters after place 16, all get 16 i believe, but be free to correct me if i'm wrong. you need 28 for 2 spots.

yes. ashley can finish in the top 12 easy. *knocks on wood*. so 2 spots is entirely within ashley's control. it's just if you want 3 she needs help from her teammate.

evangeline

Record Breaker
Alissa is crying in the kiss and cry.....well, at least the crowd is being super-supportive.

75.80 in the LP, oof. 9th place.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No way should they ever send this girl to Worlds again i don't care if she wins Nats next year.

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
Good lord that was nothing short of painful. 5 falls and 1 nearly cheated triple. That was nothing short of devastating.

I think Alissa's finished. I don't think the USFSA is going to give her another chance after this. She'll be lucky to make top 20 with that performance.

Two spots for the US again...

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
Valse Triste was good music for the program...beautiful but sad :cry:

lavender

Record Breaker
Wow I think someone should skate competitively as long as they want but Alissa has got to move on.

Last edited: