1T - messy landing
2A
2A - bad stepout
FCSp - spins need work
SlSt
CCoSp

BlackAxel

Final Flight
Didnt Czisny have a calf injury or something during practice at GPF? Ever since then, her performances have not been that great.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Do you think Alissa's injured? Any ideas as to what's going on with her these days?

To tell the truth, yes, I think she is, as she has been all season. But like Rachael she wants to be a fighter, work through it, skate despite the pain/injury/whatever. But we're never going to hear about it because she saw what happened to Rachael. Only a dummy would admit it, or an honest person. :)

Anyhow, it's too late to pull out now, there she is. :cool:

gold12345

Medalist
I wonder if the skaters are more afraid of reporting injuries now out of fear that USFS will pull them from the competition. If they are willing to fine Flatt for hiding an injury, maybe they are willing to pull injured skaters from competitions too.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We watch this stream over on FSU but you guys are welcome. Enjoy!!!!

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
the ladies are almost all off, watching the men + lowballed by the judges , looks uninteresting for now
the scores wont be good here.

Nadine

Record Breaker
ps: am I the only one that thinks there's something going on between Alissa & Jason? I mean not physically, but it looks like they're falling in love. Jmho.

pps: they would have made a great pair team. :)

alexeifan

On the Ice
ps: am I the only one that thinks there's something going on between Alissa & Jason? I mean not physically, but it looks like they're falling in love. Jmho.

pps: they would have made a great pair team. :)

there seems a lot chemistry there when they smile at eachother

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Sonia LAFUENTE (ESP)

Music: Selection of music by Michael Nyman

18th after SP

3F - solid
3Lo
3T+2T
FCCoSp
3Lo+2T
2A+2T
3T
ChSp
2A
LSp
SlSt
CCoSp

Nice clean skate from Lafuente, but she needs more expression

tulosai

Record Breaker
How REALLY nice to see someone skate their best on the world stage. I'm sure she is really pleased with that performance :)

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Slow, plodding skate from Sonia to slow, plodding music. Zzzzzzzz Sure, she landed all her tiny little jumps, but meh. A skater that strives for mediocrity and achieved it for once.