Pairs free skate | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Pairs free skate

tulosai

Record Breaker
Poor Jessica, she must be mortified, she just cleaned the ice for the next teams.

I don't think the throws were entirely her fault. Like someone else said already he was throwing her like a sack of potatoes. It was truly bizarre. She was badly tilted in the air both times which was probably partly her fault, but not entirely. The fall one the SBS on the other hand... all her.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It certainly makes one wonder how well Kirsten and Dylan would have been able to do here for Canada.

SGrand

Final Flight
I don't think the throws were entirely her fault. Like someone else said already he was throwing her like a sack of potatoes. It was truly bizarre. She was badly tilted in the air both times which was probably partly her fault, but not entirely. The fall one the SBS on the other hand... all her.

Oh ya, he totally reels back and launches her. It's funny, I usually don't notice the men's position when they throw, but I totally noticed how odd he looks in the last few comps.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
K/S beautifully skated program, loved it!

Good skate and score for Mary Beth and Rockne, their lifts were
very good. This team impresses me, still rough around the edges
but improving.

chemguy1979

Spectator
oh god.. it sooo childish and barbie like...

You don't like Mary Beth, we get it. LOL

Besides, M/B landed much more content than B/H and M/B have a much more potential than B/H since they actually rotate their jumps and have stronger positions in lifts.

ILoveFigures

On the Ice

The throws were not really her fault. If you look closely he tilts backwards right before he throws her, and that throws her of axis in the air, thereforemaking it almost impossible to land.