Pairs free skate | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Pairs free skate

Kissx3

Final Flight
It does look like a likely medal, given the low PB's of T/T & B/L. What color depends on how the other two teams do.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Is it common to have a slight lip kiss in Russia with your friend? Just curious?

To me it actually looked on replay like they just got a little carried away. Not sure if their lips touched or not. Either way who can blame them?

galchonok1729

Rinkside
why not actually?)they are friends, have warm attitude towards each other and when they are so happy they just kiss but it was not something suspicious!!)i actually understand that in western countries there is somehing like personal space..but do not try to see something that is not reallity!!besides do you think Tatiana is such a dishonest and shameless person who can kiss her:"lover" in front of her husband actually??
not think so)))

Art&Sport

Medalist
I thought P/T were going to put up a battle. I wonder how much hearing previous team's marks affects skaters?

FTnoona

Final Flight
lol commentators on universal sports just finished talking about the ladies in the final flight have to show the same mental toughness that Tatiana showed with her jumps and Tong goes down hard on the 3T...

No medal for chinese pairs this year :eek:hwell:

Art&Sport

Medalist
She's married to Stanislav Morozov, who is watching in the stands. Unless they have a open marriage, though...

Isn't Stanislav on the coaching team? He usually sits with them in the kiss n' cry. I didn't get a look at them there after the fp skate.