Pairs free skate | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Pairs free skate

emma

Record Breaker
This was a good year to take that rest. They over competed last season to carry China with S/Z's retirement and Z/Z injury. They can start building a momentum next season into Sochi. Presently they are putting off their wedding to focus on the skating.

They may medal here with S/S being the biggest challenger left without a big deficit and T/T being inconsistent.

I agree..this was the year to rest if they want to go for Sochi.

tampro1

Rinkside
Most hilarious and overly dramatic entrance ever. By her, he just looks kinda confused by what she's doing lol.

I guess it's Caydee's attempt at setting a tone that she truly is elegant and artistic but turned out inadvertently CAMP! :laugh: I wonder whose brilliant idea that was. :bang: It was much needed comic relief and it did match their awful guitar version of a beautiful classic piece of music.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I guess it's Caydee's attempt at setting a tone that she truly is elegant and artistic but turned out inadvertently CAMP! :laugh: I wonder whose brilliant idea that was. :bang: It was much needed comic relief and it did match their awful guitar version of a beautiful classic piece of music.

She also kept making these hilarious 'I am FIERCE' faces during the program. They kind of disgusted me.

Kissx3

Final Flight
This was a good year to take that rest. They over competed last season to carry China with S/Z's retirement and Z/Z injury. They can start building a momentum next season into Sochi. Presently they are putting off their wedding to focus on the skating.

They may medal here with S/S being the biggest challenger left without a big deficit and T/T being inconsistent.

You're right. And it does look like they're going to medal, unless T/T have the skate of their lives looking at their career results.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Aliona SAVCHENKO / Robin SZOLKOWY (GER)

Music: Pina (soundtrack)

1st after SP

3FTh - nice
3T+3T+SEQ - solid
ChSp - very expressive, nice
FCCoSp - she's off in the end, almost loses balance
BoDs
3FTw - ok, a bit low
2A - he singles
Li
Li
PCoSp
Li
3STh - nice ending!

I love this program, but V/T should win the free.

Question, is this enough to stay ahead? I think so...

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I had to leave for awhile, but I'm back. Great program from Savchenko and Szolkowy! I'll have to watch some of the rest later.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Aliona SAVCHENKO / Robin SZOLKOWY (GER)

Music: Pina (soundtrack)

1st after SP

3FTh - nice
3T+3T+SEQ - solid
ChSp - very expressive, nice
FCCoSp - she's off in the end, almost loses balance
BoDs
3FTw - ok, a bit low
2A - he singles
Li
Li
PCoSp
Li
3STh - nice ending!

I love this program, but V/T should win the free.

Question, is this enough to stay ahead? I think so...

Agree on both counts. They should stay ahead but V/T should definitely win the free.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Bit of a nervy performance from S/S. No major errors, which is probably good enough for gold, though not first in the FS.

Art&Sport

Medalist
S/S superb -- a little off their timing at the end and lost some speed on final spin, but great performance for overcoming the pressure!

gold12345

Medalist
Not their best, a couple weird glitches they don't normally have, but S/S should be able to win. This program is great.

roots

Rinkside
WOuld be a shame if D/R missed out on the bronze by that small margin, such a great free skate for them! Good result nevertheless, top 5!

emma

Record Breaker
i love her expression at the end of the program. I love this program...nerves were their but I am happy for them....and wow, wow, wow, talking about close.