Page 13 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Free Skates

Quote Originally Posted by treeloving View Post
    Arthur I truly feel sad for you!

But can any expert give me reasons why he beat Kozuka in PCS?

Wat.

On the Ice
    unfortunately i'm not....lol...but thanks...

Banned
    Pluschenko the sole entry to the rescue by 2013
    who would have thought Voronov would rank higher,

Custom Title
    ETD: I don't understand why it's double post!

Custom Title
    The Russians are down to one spot unless four skaters in the last two groups implode in a big, big, kaboomsky, atomic bomb way. It looks like Plushy will be under pressure next year to place first or second to get three spots for Sochi.

Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    Pluschenko the sole entry to the rescue by 2013
    who would have thought Voronov would rank higher,
    The problem here is that, with only one spot next year, they will only get 2 entries to the Olympics, unless the Russian bombs in London too.

Gachinski should not have gotten better PCS than Kozu!!

Russian Men's front is like Korean Ladies' front now. Well, only the latter had chronologically hopeless weak field before and after Yuna. Now only Plushy and Yuna could save these crises for them.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    I wonder what Rf will do if Arthur wins Plu at nationals, I know it is naive question but he almost did this year, and chased him at euros.
    Arthur had more difficult task at last year worlds as a sole entry, I dont understand what happened now..

Custom Title
    Compared to Gachinski´s PCS Song was VERY much robbed!!! Hopefully Song will get a better choreography for next season, because the PCS holds him back in EVERY competition.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveFigures View Post
    The problem here is that, with only one spot next year, they will only get 2 entries to the Olympics, unless the Russian bombs in London too.
    The Russians can still get three entries for Sochi. If a single entrant places first or second at Worlds, then three entries are earned.

Custom Title
    It's very strange. It's not like Gachinski got higher PCS than Kozuka last year. But sometimes Kozuka just gets horrible PCS for his skill level. Last year he beat Chan in TES but was way lower on PCS. This is such a frequent occurence that he is low on PCS but not below Gachinski! That is strange! I haven't seen Kozuka just reading but maybe his performance was just bad. It is written all the time about Kozuka looking down and not having big performance skills so maybe that was worse than usual?

Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    I wonder what Rf will do if Arthur wins Plu at nationals, I know it is naive question but he almost did this year, and chased him at euros.
    Arthur had more difficult task at last year worlds as a sole entry, I dont understand what happened now..
    I think winning the bronze at Worlds 2011 put too much spotlight and expectations on him.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by gmyers View Post
    This is such a frequent occurence that he is low on PCS but not below Gachinski! That is strange! I haven't seen Kozuka just reading but maybe his performance was just bad. It is written all the time about Kozuka looking down and not having big performance skills so maybe that was worse than usual?
    Gachinski wasn't doing much performing during his LP either. And Kozuka's SS >>> Gachinski's SS.

Quote Originally Posted by Sjs5572 View Post
    The Russians can still get three entries for Sochi. If a single entrant places first or second at Worlds, then three entries are earned.
    That's correct. I forgot. There are so many rules to keep track of. lol! I still think it's going to be hard though.

Page 13 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast