Men Free Skates | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Men Free Skates

periperi

On the Ice
I hope Song gets back in healthy shape as soon as possible. Considering everything, he did a great job. Lots more energy then yesterday.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
His TES will be very high if he fully rotated the fallen quad.
Yes. New choreo should help his PCS next season.

Becki

Medalist
Btw, what's with Morozov and his obsession with heart on chest costumes??? Daisuke, Adam Rippon and now this Russian guy...

Medusa

Record Breaker
JMO but if the judges were honest they would give Nan Song a 2 for interpretation. He should spend some time watching Akiko Suzuki.
Voronov is worse, 20 seconds into the program and I am playing around with my skating food, throwing paper balls, considering to get myself a cup of coffee...

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Sergei VORONOV (RUS)

Music: I Pagliacci by Ruggero Leoncavallo

17th after SP

4T
3A
3A+2Lo - turn in between
CCSp
CiSt
3F - bit scratchy
2A+3T+2T
3Lo+2T
3Lo
3S
FSSp
ChSt
CCoSp

Solid performance, he seems happy!

evangeline

Record Breaker
I fail to see how that choreography is even remotely connected to the music. The final step sequence was especially craptacular....

noidont

Final Flight
Voronov is worse, 20 seconds into the program and I am playing around with my skating food, throwing paper balls, considering to get myself a cup of coffee...

I stopped considering and actually did get myself a cup of coffee...

Voronov is clunky on the ice (and costume makes him look fat) but in the air he's beautiful. Love the jumps (at least the part in the air).

russell30

Final Flight
Just like in the Pairs Free, the Men's Free so far is pretty damn good........

Loved Ge, Caluza, Pfeifer and Liebers and wow isn't Javier Raya Hot!!

And group Kozuka not bad, but well done KVDP brill, Verner not bad too and Song not bad either ++++++

Not a fan of Voronov he should not have left Urmanov, nothing in between moves

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
PJ said that Morosov can be a strong choreographer. Outside of Swan Lake, what has he done that doesn't suck? Seriously, if he breaks 50 for this performance in PCS, he'll be overscored.

Gudrun

Rinkside

I felt the same, quite boring ... and the costume is indeed absolutely despicable ...

skatinginbc

Medalist
I actually went for a cup of tea while he was skating but unfortunately I returned too early and witnessed his final footwork. My eyes are now sore.