Men Free Skates | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Men Free Skates

treeloving

Medalist
They just show Yuzuru fall in 3A. What happen to him, it used to be his best jump.

Sorry for being super nervous!

evangeline

Record Breaker
About Sasha's Malaguena, Wikipedia says Morozov co-choreo'd it with Tarasova in 02-03, but Tarasova alone in 03-04 (they removed Morozov's parts?). So you can at least strongly dislike him. : )

2002-2003ish was when Tarasova and Morozov had that big fallout because Morozov went to choreograph for Michelle Kwan. I've heard rumours that Tarasova removed Morozov's choreo credits for 2003-4 just because of that.

Last edited:

skatinginbc

Medalist
But can any expert give me reasons why he beat Kozuka in PCS? :unsure:
I'm no expert, but I would like to offer my opinion if you don't mind. The music was marvelous and so was choreography, but Kozuka was simply unable to deliver it. His artistic weakness was exposed rather than concealed in my opinion.

gmyers

Record Breaker
Gachinski wasn't doing much performing during his LP either. And Kozuka's SS >>> Gachinski's SS.

LOL that is true! Judges really don't think Gachinski is better than Kozuka! I doubt you can find a competition where they were both there but Kozuka didn't geet higher scores. I bet the .04 difference is all 1st in 2nd group vs last in second group OR that he was the lowest ranked Japanese skater here?

periperi

On the Ice
I'm no expert, but I would like to offer my opinion if you don't mind. The music was marvelous and so was choreography, but Kozuka was simply unable to deliver it. His artistic weakness was exposed rather than concealed in my opinion.

I thought PCS judged a skater's skating ability, transitions and choreography as well? I don't see how the judges allowing Artur to beat Takahiko in PCS can be justified when taking these criteria into consideration as well.

Adam not doing so good.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Adam RIPPON (USA)

Music: Air by Johann Sebastian Bach
Toccata and Fugue by Johann Sebastian Bach

4S - fall, looked UR <<
3A-stepout-2T
3Lo
CSSp
CiSt
3A - bad two-foot
3F+3T
3Lz+1Lo+3S - twofoot on 3Lz
3Lz - 'Rippon
CCoSp
ChSt
2A
FCSp - abrupt ending?

Kissx3

Final Flight
I feel bad for Plushenko. He's off having crazy surgeries and still going to be pressured into going out there and literally busting his *** so Russia can have more than one spot. One of these kids should have been able to deliver at least mediocrity.

Nadine

Record Breaker
I like the music that Adam uses in the middle because I consider it Oksana's music, she used it one year on COI, loved it, she was racing down the middle of the ice whilst it was playing. :cool: Unforgettable routine, ahhh, memories...

evangeline

Record Breaker
I am debating if I should watch Yuzuru skate....I am so emotionally invested into this performances, if he falls....I might have a heart-attack! LOL

LOL, well, you're going to find out how Yuzuru skates sooner or later, so you might as well make it sooner!

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
so its like Pluschenko to podium next year
which is = 2 and then another 1 spot as olympics host
a total of 3 spots , correct ?