Men Free Skates | Page 29 | Golden Skate

Men Free Skates

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
His performance is totally lacking in emotion for me, but he stays true to his vision as a skater and I completely respect that and how hard he works. He does not give up on a performance! What a gutsy competitor; a true fighter on the ice! :cool:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Well regardless of the fall, it was a good performance. Should be enough.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Watching Chan he's like a machine yet nothing in his skating moves me.

In other words, he's like Evan Lysacek, but with MUCH BETTER skating skills and choreography, but still lacking in heart and emotion. JMO.

Leonardo

Final Flight
Crowd is booing. Still won the FS with a fall, a doubled jump and a totally uninspired performance. I don't know why I still watch this.

Nadine

Record Breaker
ps: I'm actually starting to think that Japan will be the one to win the first Gold Medal in the Olympic Team Event. Seriously, they've got T&T for pairs, Mao & several others for ladies, and Hanyu for men. And I don't think they have to worry about ice dance because IIRC the rules state that a team is eligible to compete with only 3 disciplines.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Patrick lost maybe 5 points with the missed 2A and fall so he could win if he didn't miss any jump. I'm wondering if he did his 3T. Also wonder if he slipped on watery ice.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well at least they didn't give him a ridiculous score for that sloppy ending. He was barely above Dai and Hanyu.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Well congrats to all the medalists! A great morning of skating to start my day!

Becki

Medalist
I still think Daisuke's LP should've scored 180+ and that would've beaten Patrick. I don't know what to think at the moment but I AM SO HAPPY FOR YUZURU.

I can't believe my predictions were correct :D :D Omg........! and Kevin is 12th. OMG...

periperi

On the Ice
That last footwork sequence from Patrick was just stunning. Too bad about the 2A, but I'm going to watch this performance over and over and over and over again.

I'm hearing mixed reactions to Patrick's score from the French audience.