2F
FSSp
2A
ChSt
CCoSp

Not perfect, but a solid performance.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Come on, even if US has 10 spots....they are NOT going to help. FS has shifted to Asia. NA is not like it used to be. US boys have potential...but none has delivered in the last couple of years.

ut there is potential with Jason Brown, Nathan Chen and even Farris
for US boys after 2014. I think China, US will be the best in upcoming new men's disciplines

Art&Sport

Medalist
I love Denis! Too bad he didn't skate clean either -- it's a lovely program. Does anyone know why he was able to skate at both junior and senior Worlds this year?

Go D10! I've had a soft spot for him since Worlds '09.
Me too and this was wonderful, maybe not his best, but very very good. I wonder if the ending was changed? I don't remember it just stopping seemingly in the middle of the music like that.

Into 1st!! Even Frank is surprised!

periperi

On the Ice
Wow. Denis' lips looked scary after his performance. Strange, because Takahiko's and Nan's lips also looked purple after their skates.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Wow, Dennis Ten has wonderful upper body lines and musicality. One of those skaters who has accents the notes exquisitely, like Kim Yuna, only he has a softer style. Very enjoyable :)

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Well Canada needs some help for three men the worst Reynolds can be is 12th so if Abbott and Ten can help out it allows some room for Patrick to simply podium. It is a little unfair to put pressure on Paddy to get gold with Takahashi, Fernadez, hanyu, Joubert swarming around like sharks ready for the kill.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I love Denis! Too bad he didn't skate clean either -- it's a lovely program. Does anyone know why he was able to skate at both junior and senior Worlds this year?

Age. Denis is still young enough. We think of Denis as an old veteran, but really he got into the scene super young. Wasn't he 16 when he had that amazing 2009 free skate?

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Jeremy ABBOTT (USA)

Music: Exogenesis: Symphony, Part 3 by Muse

9th after SP

4T - holds on, but nice
3A+2T - holds on
CSSp
3F
CiSt
3A - hand down/stepout/fall?
3Lz+3T
1Lo
3Lz - very scratchy landing
FUSp
ChSt - almost loses balance at the end
3S - messy landing
CCoSp

Good start, unraveled at the end... not a total meltdown, so he could move up.