Men Free Skates | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Men Free Skates

Mrs. Sato has inherited her look to Yuka, I see :) Competitions for Sato family must be like family reunion with good spirit!

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
This is probably weird to say but... I probably never enjoyed Kozu as much as I did today. At least for me, his interpretation and performing was so much better, so lovely! For the first time, I'm going to join the 'he got lowballed in PCS'-club :'(
And respect for attempting 2 quads in the FS!
Hope he will have a much better next season, he won me over now <3

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Not a perfect execution of a difficult and beautiful program from Kozuka. Nothing to be ashamed of or broken hearted from. There will be a good next season for him. Time to relax, with that toy on his shoulder. What's that about?

Becki

Medalist
this is no joke....KVP is on fire, and I almost had tears in my eyes from watching this performance!!

If it's his last, he has no regrets!!

I will disregard his less than spectacular spins at the end :p

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Kevin VAN DER PERREN (BEL)

Music: The Man in the Iron Mask (soundtrack) by Nick Glennie-Smith

18th after SP

4T - slightly two-footed
3A
3Lz
FSSp
SlSt
3F
3S+3T+3T - impressive!
3F+2A+SEQ
ChSt
3Lo+2T
2A
CCoSp
FCCoSp - slow

Very good skate from vdP, a veritable jumping marathon.

He looks very happy, and he should be!

Nadine

Record Breaker
GREAT JOB by Kevin, and he's ecstatic, as he should be!!!!! :points: :points: :points:

Fabulous opening quad and he followed it up with more powerful jumps, and this music suits him perfectly. :bow:

CONGRATULATIONS KEVIN!!!! :love:

periperi

On the Ice
If this is Kevin's last competition, what a way to go out! He's never been my cup of tea, but it's nice to see him so happy. Like Becki said, if this is the end of his career, no regrets!