Men Free Skates | Page 18 | Golden Skate

Men Free Skates

Nadine

Record Breaker
It's getting boring, hurry up, can't wait to finally watch Daisuke. :)

Lets get it over with, hurry up guys!

periperi

On the Ice
What a nice treat from Contesti after Hanyu's program.

Last group up! I hope they deliver. We've had some nice skates so far from the men, if you ask me.

treeloving

Medalist
SO HE IS GOING TO BE IN TOP 5. All that praying in the Yuzuru thread helped!! yeaaaaaaa i am going to buy myself a cake tonight ^^

It's seem god and winnie the pooh really want you to have cake! :)

I think I will buy cake for my self as well!

by the way his score is 173

hahahah

seniorita

Record Breaker
Contesti is like a silent force, I d never consider him a top ten skater at worlds, but he did and earnt two spots!!!

SGrand

Final Flight
Not that they're the same type of skater or anything, but I'd hate for whats happening with Gachinski to happen to Hanyu. He's young, lots of time to be a world medalist or champ.

Becki

Medalist
Not that they're the same type of skater or anything, but I'd hate for whats happening with Gachinski to happen to Hanyu. He's young, lots of time to be a world medalist or champ.

I think they are in two different leagues. I can see Hanyu overcoming all obstacles and raising to the occasion :)

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Contesti did really well to skate like that right after fantastic Hanyu.

Yes Contesti took all the positive energy that Hanyu left on the ice and skated a great program.

GO DAI!!!!!!

raress

On the Ice
The performance of yuzuru,weaver/poje,and voloshozar/trankov were the most touching performances so far!:)..hope that there will be in the ladies field to this kind of emotional programs:!:)

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Your other wish already come true right ;), may be this wish will come true as well.

Podium or not, I don't mind anymore seeing him skated like this.

yes, the skating gods have been very generous
If his comes true again, I will be delighted and I will add to my successful wishlist for 2012 ;)

I hope Amodio doesn't podium, I'd take Joubert :disapp:

SGrand

Final Flight
I think they are in two different leagues. I can see Hanyu overcoming all obstacles and raising to the occasion :)

For sure, I just like them to have time to mature and develope. He's a wonder though, so amazing!