Men Free Skates | Page 20 | Golden Skate

Men Free Skates

Art&Sport

Medalist
Frigging IceNetwork feed is messing up!!! Aaargh! I didn't see Amodio's or Joubert's skates -- will have to catch it on Universal Sports. Why pay for IN if they can't keep their feed from messing up???

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^ I'd rather Josh Farris rise to the occasion over Miner and Dornbush. To me, Farris is the most talented. Will Jason Brown ever acquire the 3Axel is another huge question that needs to be answered.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Brian JOUBERT (FRA)

Music: The Matrix (soundtrack)

4th after SP

4T
3S
3A+3T
3A
CSSp
CiSt
3S+2T
3Lo
3Lz
FUSp
ChSt
3F+2A+SEQ
CCoSp

Very strong performance from Joubert; he's kissing the ice!

Brian was as solid as a rock out there. He and France can be (are!) very proud! Bravo! But don't let him take a medal from Yuzuru! (But he will...)

Becki

Medalist
Yuzuru will score higher in the LP, but Joubert will score higher overall based on his lead from the SP.

I mean if Florent can get 163 or something for his LP.....Joubert has no problem scoring over 167 for the lead.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
^ I'd rather Josh Farris rise to the occasion over Miner and Dornbush. To me, Farris is the most talented. Will Jason Brown ever acquire the 3Axel is another huge question that needs to be answered.

OH yeah, the junior boys.. of course.

Point is that Adam has a lot of competition for spot No. 2.

Nadine

Record Breaker
:points::points:YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, GREAT SKATE BRIAN!!!! BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! YOU *ARE* THE MAN!!!!!:points::points:

Lol you should've seen Surya practically up & out of her seat staring at Brian, LOVED it!!!! :love:

The old man still has it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gymfan15

On the Ice
Was it just me or was that program completely devoid of anything besides jumps, spins and footwork? :p Brah can jump, but MAN.

Medusa

Record Breaker
So so proud of Brian. No matter how this competition ends, he really put it down.