Men Free Skates | Page 21 | Golden Skate

Men Free Skates

Layfan

Record Breaker
I was so distracted by 1. Brian's stupid, too-literal costume. 2. His scruffy hotness, that it took me a while to realize Brian was having a good skate.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I'm torn. I thought Brian did great, but I think he shouldn't be above Yuzuru either....

SGrand

Final Flight
Yuzuru will score higher in the LP, but Joubert will score higher overall based on his lead from the SP.

I mean if Florent can get 163 or something for his LP.....Joubert has no problem scoring over 167 for the lead.

Oops, forgot about that. Duh!

Florian

On the Ice
Country
Germany
I am proud of Brian. What both French guys have done at home despite of the pressure, was admirable.

periperi

On the Ice
I'm elated for Brian and for the French crowd. He so often doesn't do well in front of the home crowd, but tonight he brought it. I hope this streak of clean skates continue!

Good luck to everyone who follow!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I will say, Brian is VERY classy. He gestured to the audience to calm down. I think he's proud of himself regardless of how he places. And really, he should be after all these tough years he's had!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, well I'm very glad to be proven wrong by the judges. They actually got it right! :eek: Good job!!

Nadine

Record Breaker
BOO, BOO the scores! :disagree:

And now Javiar, knowing that no matter how he skates he doesn't have a chance, Spain is not a skating powerhouse, no political power whatsoever.