Page 29 of 85 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Free Skates

Custom Title
    I don't like Amodio's skating under Nikolai and I feel he was gifted on PCS, but that's figure skating these days. Amodio and Joubert were really geared up for Worlds taking place in Nice. Guess we'll see the lesser talented British skaters (not that there are any in the men's) doing well in London next year.

I think the scoring is off the hook. This is not figure skating. It is CoP skating, but Oh Well. At least the last group is loaded for bear and skating relatively clean.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by evangeline View Post
    Yuzuru is still in the lead!!! OMG
    Wow!

Custom Title
    Fantastic for Brian (I hope Jeremy sees that comebacks are possible). However, Brian should get at least a 1-point deduction for using the Matrix music for four different years.

Custom Title
    yes canada controls figure skating and cheats.

the u.s men really arent that good, they just think they are and held up too much at nationals.
    for me regarding so called quad lutz at nationals they gave it to adam --should have down graded /ur it . he might have cleaned it up, but i doubt it.
    the u.s. men don't have the mental toughness to do what needs to be done-in my opinion.
    so i expect other countries to bypass U.s. men, they have already.

Custom Title
    Fernadez needs to calm down after the big quad.

Custom Title
    I missed Amodio...computer freeze :( but so happy he could skate well in front of his home crowd!I'm so thrilled for Brian....he probably needed that 4 sal to medal as he doesn't seem, to me, to have high level on footwork or spins.....but, I'm so, so thrilled for him. Way to bring it a worlds at home!!!!

Javi's opening was great, but then he just fell on something...hope he finishes the rest strong.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SGrand View Post
    Wow!
    I am so happy for Yuzuru!

Kind was hoping Joubert will medal 'cause he's a sentimental favourite of mine after all his injuries and hardship, I was really hoping he'll medal at home. Oh well, but Yuzuru for BRONZE NOW :D OMGG I am so happy that this might be possible...omg....and that I wasn't dellusional for predicting this earlier on....

Custom Title
    Brian Joubert scored higher in transitions than Kozuka? His score was more than generous!

Quote Originally Posted by Layfan View Post
    I was so distracted by 1. Brian's stupid, too-literal costume. 2. His scruffy hotness, that it took me a while to realize Brian was having a good skate.
    Agree with 1., BUT, those side pockets must be very convenient.

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Art&Sport View Post
    Guess we'll see the lesser talented British skaters (not that there are any in the men's) doing well in London next year.
    Worlds next year are taking place in London Ontario, Canada, not London, England.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    I will say, Brian is VERY classy. He gestured to the audience to calm down. I think he's proud of himself regardless of how he places. And really, he should be after all these tough years he's had!
    I think so, too. I really think he just wanted to give it his all and he did.

Custom Title
    Chan 1st
    Hanyu 2nd
    Daisuke 3rd (or Brezina to break the Japanese hold and put a European on the medal stand).

Custom Title
    Ohmigod, I think Yuzuru might just medal. Javi's doubling everything....

Custom Title
    Poor Javier. =(

More or less: more is more sequinsgalore's Avatar
    Javier FERNANDEZ (ESP)

Music: La Traviata by Guiseppe Verdi
    I Vespri Siciliani by Guiseppe Verdi
    Nabucco by Guiseppe Verdi
    Rigoletto by Guiseppe Verdi

5th after SP

4T - nice!
    4S - messy landing
    3A - hard fall
    CiSt
    CSSp
    3A+3T - holds on
    2Lz - stepout
    3S+2T - stepout
    2F+2T+2Lo
    2Lo
    CCoSp
    ChSt
    FCSSp

Too many messy landings and pop... he wil fall in placement, sadly

Page 29 of 85 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 ... LastLast