Men Free Skates | Page 32 | Golden Skate

Men Free Skates

MasterB

Final Flight
I think we can all agree that this was one great competition. I enjoyed it fully. Bring on the girls.

skatinginbc

Medalist
Chan's PCS should be lower. There's no way his PE, IN, CH are in the same league as Dai's today.
In the same league? The judges gave Chan 9.0s and Dai 8.5s. Chan's artistic presentation, in the judges' mind, is way above everyone else.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hanyu is my hero! LOVE that kid!! :love: What a way to steal the show and put the ISU and the judges and all the skaters of the world on notice.

christinaskater

Medalist
Congrats Patrick, Dai and Yuzuru! Can we give another medal for Brian! He was phenomenal and flawless as well.
Yuzuru was simply epic!

lavender

Record Breaker
I don't want them to boo Chan. However I'm kind of glad they are booing to let the judges know that they are full of it. I normally hate booing but skating to me is just so off. They just get away with too much bs.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
3 spot for Japan, France, Canada
2 spot for Italy, USA, Kazakhstan, Cezch Rep., Spain
1 spot for Russia, China,

poor Zhenya has to be brought in for next worlds as to podium and get 2 spots + 1

Last edited:

russell30

Final Flight
Does anyone think that was Brian's last performance........?

If so him and Kevin can go out on a high............

Leonardo

Final Flight
Oh well. What do we do if Patrick Chan keeps skating for another 10 years...Honestly I don't mind him as long as his PCS is in line with others. This program is not interesting in any way. PE IN CH scores are jokes.

9 in performance... Dai, 8.61

evangeline

Record Breaker
I don't want them to boo Chan. However I'm kind of glad they are booing to let the judges know that they are full of it. I normally hate booing but skating to me is just so off. They just get away with too much bs.

I think it was a bit rude of the audience to boo Patrick during the kiss-and-cry interview. They didn't really bother to applaud him either except at the end.....I feel bad b/c it should be the judges that deserve the booing!

ILoveFigures

On the Ice
In the same league? The judges gave Chan 9.0s and Dai 8.5s. Chan's artistic presentation, in the judges' mind, is way above everyone else.

Patrick has better SS, TR and CH. PE & IN can go to Daisuke. Daisuke NEEDS to improve his technical elements, otherwise he won't keep up with Chan and now Hanyu, who are brillant at their technical elements when they execute them well.

gmyers

Record Breaker
LOL with Lysacek you are talking about someone who couldn't do one quad. Chan did 3.

Hanyu bothers me because he can't breathe at the end of programs and I wonder if he is going to collapse then there are his falls that should get Interruption in excess because it takes so long for him to recover.

artsciboy

On the Ice
Crowd knows what they see. No wonder why they were booing him so much. That result was a slap in the face of everybody in that building. 4 points ahead w/ all those mistakes... Incredible.. The ISU has to do something about it!

I think they were more booing the fact that Brian wasn't going home with a medal.

russell30

Final Flight
3 spot for Japan, France, Canada
2 spot for Italy, USA, Kazakhstan, Cezch Rep.
1 spot for Russia, China, Spain

poor Zhenya has to be brought in for next worlds as to podium and get 2 spots + 1

Spain still qualifies 2 spots Javi finished in top 10.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So glad Patrick won and Yuzuru moved up for bronze!!!! Way to go guys!!!