Page 43 of 85 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Free Skates

Meanwhile in a parallel universe .... theresa's Avatar

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by noidont View Post
    Oh well. What do we do if Patrick Chan keeps skating for another 10 years...Honestly I don't mind him as long as his PCS is in line with others. This program is not interesting in any way. PE IN CH scores are jokes.
    9 in performance... Dai, 8.61

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by katymay View Post
    I am glad they are booing....Chan is way overmarked...again.
    That's so horrible. I don't care who won, you don't boo like that. This isn't hockey or baseball for the love of god.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by lavender View Post
    I don't want them to boo Chan. However I'm kind of glad they are booing to let the judges know that they are full of it. I normally hate booing but skating to me is just so off. They just get away with too much bs.
    I think it was a bit rude of the audience to boo Patrick during the kiss-and-cry interview. They didn't really bother to applaud him either except at the end.....I feel bad b/c it should be the judges that deserve the booing!

Quote Originally Posted by skatinginbc View Post
    In the same league? The judges gave Chan 9.0s and Dai 8.5s. Chan's artistic presentation, in the judges' mind, is way above everyone else.
    Patrick has better SS, TR and CH. PE & IN can go to Daisuke. Daisuke NEEDS to improve his technical elements, otherwise he won't keep up with Chan and now Hanyu, who are brillant at their technical elements when they execute them well.

Custom Title
    LOL with Lysacek you are talking about someone who couldn't do one quad. Chan did 3.

Hanyu bothers me because he can't breathe at the end of programs and I wonder if he is going to collapse then there are his falls that should get Interruption in excess because it takes so long for him to recover.

Rinkside
    I agree.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    Crowd knows what they see. No wonder why they were booing him so much. That result was a slap in the face of everybody in that building. 4 points ahead w/ all those mistakes... Incredible.. The ISU has to do something about it!
    I think they were more booing the fact that Brian wasn't going home with a medal.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    3 spot for Japan, France, Canada
    2 spot for Italy, USA, Kazakhstan, Cezch Rep.
    1 spot for Russia, China, Spain

poor Zhenya has to be brought in for next worlds as to podium and get 2 spots + 1
    Spain still qualifies 2 spots Javi finished in top 10.

So glad Patrick won and Yuzuru moved up for bronze!!!! Way to go guys!!!

Like subtlety in ice dancing Serious Business's Avatar
    lol Under rotation calls of the day: Patrick Chan and Denis Ten's half loop in their 3z/1l/3s combo got an UR call (Patrick doubled his 3s, Denis' 3s also got a UR). I guess it really is a half loop now.

Daisuke got an UR on his 3flip of all things, which is normally his best jump. But he didn't get an UR call on anything else, despite what I and others thought.

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveFigures View Post
    Patrick has better SS, TR and CH. PE & IN can go to Daisuke. Daisuke NEEDS to improve his technical elements, otherwise he won't keep up with Chan and now Hanyu, who are brillant at their technical elements when they execute them well.
    I agree with this. Chan and Takahashi DEFINITELY better watch their backs!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by artsciboy View Post
    I think they were more booing the fact that Brian wasn't going home with a medal.
    No, I don't think so--they were booing Patrick during the first bit of the kiss-and-cry interview too....

More or less: more is more sequinsgalore's Avatar
    I felt it could have been closer, but I'm just happy most men borught it!

Perhaps Nice 2012 will turn out alright afterall...

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateFiguring View Post
    Congratulations, Patrick, Daisuke, and Yuzuru. You are the greatest.
    This! Finally I can put a smile on my face! I almost died!

Page 43 of 85 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast