Men Free Skates | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Men Free Skates

russell30

Final Flight
Ohhhh Artur was expecting more here, great program..... BUT a real shame outside top 15 i would have thought on that.

hurrah

Medalist
I don't know why, but I like Gachinski. I find myself fascinated by the shape of his skull, and for some reason, I find him engaging. Of course, as a skater, I find him under-developed.

Medusa

Record Breaker
Behind Voronov? I couldn't stand the insult. I like Artur so much better!! But he is awfully and curiously inconsistent.

seniorita

Record Breaker
I don't believe I was afraid voronov would miss the second spot...I sent all the positives vibes to him, depressed

Nadine

Record Breaker
Thank goodness a loooooooooooooooong break and for the heck of it I'll say what I've been wanting to say for some time now STFU! And you ain't seen nothing yet. :biggrin: Those two phrases have been popping around inside my head. ;)

evangeline

Record Breaker
He did Malageuna? Means I can't hate him entirely.

Morozov also did Sasha Cohen's Dark Eyes, which was a great SP too. It's very frustrating, isn't it? The fact that he's done Malaguena and Cyber Swan means that Morozov's not exactly devoid of talent, but with those comments about choreographing programs in a single day, etc., I think he's just gone lazy.

Medusa

Record Breaker
Arthur I truly feel sad for you!

But can any expert give me reasons why he beat Kozuka in PCS? :unsure:

Kozuka even at his very best exudes the self-confidence of a little wood mouse, Gachinski at his worst at least seems like an angry shaggy wildcat.

ILoveFigures

On the Ice
I think the pressure got to Artur. He was to defend the second spot for Russia, and let's remember he is only 18.