Exhibition? | Golden Skate

Exhibition?

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thank you for the link. It is working perfectly for me in the USA.

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Do skaters not realize that they're allowed to skate to something other than Adele? I am so over Adele programs.

I missed the opening, hopefully I'll be able to catch it online later.

demarinis5

Record Breaker
Very emotional skate from Brian, I had tears, just beautiful.

figuristka

Medalist
Both Patrick and Daiske were great. Patrick is growing as an artist and Daiske is amazing as he is now.

demarinis5

Record Breaker
First time for me seeing Patrick's exhibition, very, very nice.

Dai, Brian, Aliona/Robin :love:

I really enjoy watching the Galas, the skaters are happy, relaxed and smiling
and my nerves are calm. lol

skatingfan04

Final Flight
Any leads on videos/pictures?

I'd love to know what everyone skated to, especially since it was rumoured that Virtue & Moir and Weaver & Poje had new exhibitions.

Becki

Medalist
Coming to the end of World's, it was an amazing few days of watching Figure Skating. I was so addicted to the sport in the past few days, but now it's time to go back to reality until next season :) I will definitely miss the intensity of Figure Skating.

Anyways, I am so happy Brian Joubert was able to bring his A-game, especially in such a tough field. He could've won the competition with his performance in previous years, but he's not here for the medals, he's here to skate for himself. I think he's truly demonstrated to us he's a world-class skater, and personality :) His exhibition was lovely!

SGrand

Final Flight
Coming to the end of World's, it was an amazing few days of watching Figure Skating. I was so addicted to the sport in the past few days, but now it's time to go back to reality until next season :) I will definitely miss the intensity of Figure Skating.

Anyways, I am so happy Brian Joubert was able to bring his A-game, especially in such a tough field. He could've won the competition with his performance in previous years, but he's not here for the medals, he's here to skate for himself. I think he's truly demonstrated to us he's a world-class skater, and personality :) His exhibition was lovely!

Totally agree! I had an amazing time watching the live feeds (thanks CBC!) and reading everyone's opinions and updates and reactions here, regardless of any drama and bickering. Let's face it, wouldn't be all that entertaining if we all agreed about everything ;)
This season has been fantastic as I have never been a part of a skating forum and I have learned so much from so many and it has honestly made me appreciate the sport more!
Congrats to all of the winners, you are all amazing athletes and artists, can't wait to watch the exhibition numbers and am so looking forward to next season and the "drama" that seems to follow it. :)

seniorita

Record Breaker
OI m watching Gala now on tv and the opening was fabolous, unlike Euros which was predictable, it is with kids dressed as fairies or sth, I thought it was awesome. The thing that they sing national anthem in every competition, i never got it, it looks out of place.
Did you see how Brian and Amodio entered when introduced?:biggrin:Blades of Glory part II. :laugh:I love their relationship.
Brian's ex program was very cool and different!

T/T and Ashley and P/B have a great ex so far!

V/T didnt do their super mario exhibition, they did their sp, lol!

Crisis of Takahashi should be an sp:eek:

Carolina wore the best dress I ve seen, very beautiful. On the other hand Tessa's dress looked like a christmas wrap.

I think I like Chan's exhinitions way more. Is this Nichol choreo as well?

Last edited: