What I Enjoyed at worlds
1. Watching it on CBC Bold with PJ and chatting with so many very well-informed skate fans.
2. Seeing the Canadian fans from the Cricket Club rooting for Javier.
3. Viktor Pfeifer addressing his loose pant strap problem by yanking it up over his knee and then doing the same with the other at the end of the program!
4. The Spanish fans costumes! Red and gold wigs, etc.
5. French ice dance fans dressed as mummies. That must have been hilarious on the Metro.
6. Patrick's interview with Peizerat where he switched languages and did it better. Very funny.
7. One fan reporting on British Eurosport coverage on CBC chat while we were watching on Bold. Very entertaining.
8. Bronze medal winners, as someone has pointed out in another thread.
Feel free to add.