Eurosport coverage of Europeans and worlds - getting worse | Golden Skate

Eurosport coverage of Europeans and worlds - getting worse

russell30

Final Flight
Eurosports coverage of the Europeans and Worlds are now getting worse than ever, we only had 3 performances of the men's free skate and they are now showing less of the short program's.

the tennis, snooker, cycling, and African football are causing havoc with the skating lets face it, it is only 2 major championships in 1year and they cannot show the event live, the controllers every year are useless.

What is the point of Eurosport 2:mad:

I feel like we need to start a partition.

I cannot wait for the day when we can subscribe to a sporting fixture and just watch the event live and every skater, but when who knows....

us Europeans need something like the
Bold channel.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Yeah I agree with that, where's the petition, let me sign it. They ends up showing snooker for an hour into the timing reserved for the mens Figure skating, and missed out all the FS for the mens except the top 3! Ridiculous!!! I WANT TO SEE BRIAN JIGGING WITH IT ONE LAST TIME... not fair! No medal ceremony, no interviews.

Instead they showed pretty much the final 2 flights for the ladies, which was a total bore in comparison to the spectacular mens, except for Ashley and a hilarious Lenova fanning herself going emotional as if she had won the WC already after what I consider as an awful program/performance.