2012-2013 Programs by Discipline | Page 29 | Golden Skate

2012-2013 Programs by Discipline

loreley

Rinkside
Updated profile of Gilles and Poirier http://www.skatecanada.ca/Profile/tabid/3998/language/en-US/Default.aspx?strregid=2836728&strcategory=dance&strbiocategory=Senior%20Dance&strlanguage=E

Unfortunately, performers/composers of FD music are not listed there, but 2 of 3 are easily identified, thanks to youtube :)
Part 1: The Gulag Orkestar by Beirut, here's this music http://youtu.be/-UJX0QpkhhU
Part 2: I Don't Think About You Anymore But, I Don't Think About You Anyless by Hungry Ghosts http://youtu.be/kS9SUmAyKWM

cinnamon

On the Ice
I'm sorry I haven't read this thread from the beginning yet.
Do we know what music Lipnitskaya and Tuktamisheva skate to?

russell30

Final Flight
Ms Flade said on twitter that S/S wont keep Pina Lp as they had announced but the new music remains a secret.

YES I think they had too (from discussions in their camp), V/S have raised the bar with "Violin Muse" so S/S had to change and match V/S or better, yes music is secret - lets hope its different - i think it needs to be!!

PS But 'Pina" will go down as one of the best pairs programs of all time

russell30

Final Flight
Does anyone know whether it is true that Takahashi's LP will be to Pagliacci?

Oh No "Unless he pulls off it off like he did with La Strada and Blues for Klook, then I would say yes, I always associated those routines with Rahkamo/Kokko and Usova/Zhulin but they are now Dai's - Pagliacci at the moment I would say is with Buttle!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Just a hit for those looking for someone's music. The easiest way to search this thread is to realize that all the programs in all the disciplines are on page 1 of the thread.

Pick Edit, Find on this page, in your browser, and then type in the name you are interested in, and there it is ...(If I know the music and have entered it yet)

russell30

Final Flight
Alena Leonova

SP Indian Hip Hop which includes Magaya by Chris Spheeris and Jai Ho by A R Rahman and The Pussycat Dolls

FS Poeta by Vicente Amigo

russell30

Final Flight
Adelina Sotnikova Update*

SP End part of her SP is Nu Tango (although arranged!)

FS Burlesque (includes Tough Lover and Express)
At Last (most of Part 1 and middle) is a Jazz Version by Kenny G

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Does anyone recognize Anna Pogorilaya's LP?

How about Alaine Chartrand's?

I should know both of these, but I'm drawing a blank.

After a while, all the old warhorses sound sort of alike...

DianaSelene

Medalist
Does anyone recognize Anna Pogorilaya's LP?

How about Alaine Chartrand's?

I should know both of these, but I'm drawing a blank.

After a while, all the old warhorses sound sort of alike...

Anna Pogorilaya is skating to Gounod's "Faust" probably the "Walpurgis Night" part. That is what Bobrova/Soloviev skated to last year for the FD.