Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012-2013 Programs by Discipline

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by blue dog View Post
    Julia Lipnitskaya's taste in FP music is similar to Sasha Cohen's.
    Yeah. I have her music plan through Pyongchang:

In no particular order:

Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto Number 2, Mendelssohn Violin Concerto, Dark Eyes (free skate, not short program), Swan Lake, and Moonlight Sonata!

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    Yeah. I have her music plan through Pyongchang:

In no particular order:

Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto Number 2, Mendelssohn Violin Concerto, Dark Eyes (free skate, not short program), Swan Lake, and Moonlight Sonata!
    Add My Sweet and Tender Beast to that list.

0 Not allowed!
    I was mainly going for free skates
    Quote Originally Posted by DianaSelene View Post
    Add My Sweet and Tender Beast to that list.
    That would be a short program. She also has to do Malaguena and Rach 2 SP

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    From Adrian Schultheiss site:

In May, Adrian worked with his choreographer Irina Romanova on a new short program while he trained in the USA, and then he headed to Switzerland, where he worked with Salome Brunner who choreographed his new free program.

SP: Robotboys ....how can he stand practicing to it day after day after day……

LP: Pieces from Rene Aubry + a special version Classical music, quite different from his SP

Go Adrian!

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    It's clear from the photos at LPIDC that Kriengkrairut & Giuletti Schmitt are doing a cowboy themed polka and that Van As & Shindle (CAN) are doing a traditional German/Austrian polka

Like subtlety in ice dancing Serious Business's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by snowflake View Post

In May, Adrian worked with his choreographer Irina Romanova on a new short program while he trained in the USA, and then he headed to Switzerland, where he worked with Salome Brunner who choreographed his new free program.

I'm assuming Robotboys means he'll be skating to a program based on the pop & lock duo Robotboys, who won Denmark's Got Talent in 2008? That could fit his style quite well and make for an interesting program.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    I guess he will use moves and parts of this music

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!

LP: Pieces from Rene Aubry + a special version Classical music, quite different from his SP

Go Adrian!
    Thanks for the info.
    I am so glad Adrian did not give up on skating! Best of luck to him in the new season.
    And I always love Salome Brunner as a choreographer. Can't wait to see Adrian's program.

btw, I loved ZLOBINA & SITNIKOV's Free dance to Rene Aubry at Nice Worlds. Was very cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx8kN3GFyEc

0 Not allowed!

Go Adrian!
    I thought he retired. I can't wait his programs!

Constable , Costume Police colleen o'neill's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Likewise cowboy themed for Orford / Williams.

0 Not allowed!
    Per Ice Network (via Sylvia at FSU):

Rachael Flatt has a new SP to "Contrabajissimo" by Astor Piazzolla. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEpE7...eature=related) Looks like she's keeping the Firebird LP for another season.

I think this is quite promising! It's definitely not the cute jazzy stuff nor a warhorse, so I'm looking forward to see what she does with it.

0 Not allowed!
    Also from that same FSU thread:

Samantha Cessario: SP Music: "Carmen Fantasie" by David Garrett
    Ashley Cain: SP Music: "Montserrat" by Orquesta del Plata
    Christina Gao will keep her FS Music from last year: "Libertango" by Astor Piazzolla

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Sylvia linked to a spreadsheet of programs on that FSU thread that a poster (realdetective) on tumblr is keeping. She had some stuff I didn't have, and I've updated my listing in the first 4 posts here accordingly.

The only update for a major skater was that Joubert's SP is his last year's program, Genesis by Justice; Aerodynamic by Daft Punk

Does anyone know whether this is confirmed?

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post
    btw, I loved ZLOBINA & SITNIKOV's Free dance to Rene Aubry at Nice Worlds. Was very cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx8kN3GFyEc
    Agree, thx, I hadn't seen it. Aubry has lots of music to choose from that should suit skaters.

Quote Originally Posted by plushyfan View Post
    I thought he retired. I can't wait his programs!
    Adrian had doubts about his skating in 2010-11 but decided to continue competing until Sochi. Unfortunally 2011-12 was spoiled by injuries and a back surgery in December. He was back on the ice in February practicing triple jumps. I think he only did one or two competitions this spring. I am glad he took his time to heal being careful with his body.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    Sylvia linked to a spreadsheet of programs on that FSU thread that a poster (realdetective) on tumblr is keeping. She had some stuff I didn't have, and I've updated my listing in the first 4 posts here accordingly.

The only update for a major skater was that Joubert's SP is his last year's program, Genesis by Justice; Aerodynamic by Daft Punk

Does anyone know whether this is confirmed?
    Yes he is keeping his sp and getting a new fs to inception

Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast