2012-2013 Programs by Discipline | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2012-2013 Programs by Discipline

heyhey

On the Ice
Well all we need is V/M is to skate to a medley of songs from Kenny Rogers, LOL...P/B - Rolling Stones, D/W - Sinatra...

ETA: I actually like Frank Sinatra but these music selections :think:

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
From an IN 5 favorite things:

Stacey Kemp and David King GBR (pairs) perfect their free skate to a medley of British composer Edward Elgar's most famous works, including "Pomp and Circumstance."

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Well considering D&W/Sinatra and V&M/Carmen, I'm guessing the Shibs will be skating to Harry Belafonte's Jamaica Farewell :rolleye:

Back on topic, I hear Adam Rippon's SP is to Nessun Dorma.

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Evan Lysacek's programs are now listed on IN -

SP Music: "Poeta" by Vicente Amigo
FS Music: "Mon cœur s'ouvre a ta voix" by Camille Saint-Saens
Choreographer: Lori Nichol

TanithandBenFan

On the Ice
I've heard from an extremely reliable source that Meryl and Charlie are not skating to Sinatra. There was an egregious miscommunication. They considered it as an option but quickly dismissed it in favor of a piece they've wanted to do forever. I'm sure we'll hear all about it during Champs Camp!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
From the competition thread (summer Lyon, I believe)

Gabriella Papadakis &Guillame Cizeron FRA
SD Blues, Swing
FD Pink Floyd medley

Sylvia

Record Breaker
Doris - there are a few new programs you can add from my music compilation post for the Team USA Grand Prix skaters/teams:
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3659360&postcount=754

I was looking for Alexandra Aldridge/Daniel Eaton's names in your Dance compilation post (#3) and couldn't find them - you accidently reversed their last names. ;)

ETA: Kemp/King (GBR) also use Elgar's beautiful "Nimrod" from his Enigma Variations - one of my classical favorites!

Last edited: