Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Why Do People Insist on Arguing?!

I am happily childfree by choice and people have argued with me about that decision. Just because you have a uterus doesn't mean you want children. I could never find a doctor to sterilize me (I can't tolerate hormonal birth control) because they said "you'll change your mind" or "We are catholic affiliated and can't discuss that." Stop treating us like we can't think for ourselves and stop treating us like potential incubators first and humans 2nd.

*bangs head on desk*

Another one--people who repair computers. The only ones in my area now doing it are so rude and condescending!

First they asked why I was using FB, followed by a patronizing lecture about how dirty the site was. Then they asked why I uninstalled their software, which I didn't. Another business did. I complained about the power cord and battery being bad. They told me not to keep my laptop unplugged in while I am using it. I told them I would have to restart it every few minutes if I kept it unplugged. They wouldn't give me a new battery or power cord. One of them said, "If you had used our superior software in the first place you wouldn't be in this mess."

I'm going to go there and wrap my power cord around their necks and break them! JERKS! And i will use facebook if I darned well want to!

Custom Title
    I have read someplace that if you are over 15 years old, and NOT on Facebook, you probably never will be.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3