Thread: Courtney Hicks announces coaching change

Hybrid View

News Courtney Hicks announces coaching change

Courtney Hicks announces coaching change

Glad to see her back! I hope her leg really is fully healed and wouldn't that be awesome if she got a 3A and a quad? after all, her jumps are right up there with gracie. two jumping beans for the US!

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    She was a lot of fun to watch at US Nationals at Greensboro last year! I hope she recovers fully!

Custom Title
    I was hoping she would stay with Nicks since he could help her with her skating. She's a bit sloppy and needs help in her presentation, lines and extension. She is an explosive jumper though and has good spins.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammers View Post
    I was hoping she would stay with Nicks since he could help her with her skating. She's a bit sloppy and needs help in her presentation, lines and extension. She is an explosive jumper though and has good spins.
    i agree entirely. her jumps are SO springy and i love her hicks spin or whatever its called. one thing she NEEDS is lots of work on her presentation. if you watch her programs the past couple years she has the same choreography and arm movements. i'd like to see her more flexible too in her beillman.

and yes Doris i absolutely loved her short! it was so much fun.

Rinkside
    How exciting to have her back. She was a good little competitor. I wonder why she chose Ken Congemni for her coach.