Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 3/7/12

Survivor 3/7/12

The men were absolutely mind boggling tonight!

They need to blindside Colton...soon.

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    I am not sure what happened nor why it happened. Just kind of wondering why the guys did what they did.

Depending on the overall outcome, it'll be interesting to hear the discussion during the reunion show.

Does anyone have a prediction about who has a medical issue this week???

I am really enjoying this season...I love Survivor.

Colton???? That would change the game in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by merrywidow View Post
    Colton???? That would change the game in a hurry.
    Maybe the other tribe beat him up!!

Am I psychic or what? I was actually hoping he'd break a bone in one of the challenges but the appendicitis will do. It just goes to show what Karma & a negative attitude can do to a person. So will Christina stick with the men? Will poor muddled Tarzan throw in with the women? Will Alicia be struck down by a bolt of lightening? Stay tuned!

Colton was my pick in our work game....I want him back!!! I loved when he kept the idol and went out in Colton style. It was so funny I could hear Alicia going....OOPS!!

The whole merge really throws things up in the air. Do people go with their new alliances or back to their old ones? Women vs Men is even. Manono is going in with a split. On the former women's tribe, some of the women have made side relationships with the alpha males.

THe only thing that could've been better was for Colton/Alicia to have been blindsided by a Christina/Joshua/Leif alliance. I sympathize for Colton going out due to medical, but I can't say that I'll miss hearing his nastiness on my television. I also want Alicia off my screen.

I'm wondering if Colton violate rules. Apparently , most of his hometown knew beforehand that he was eliminated for medical reasons. He's not supposed to talk about any of it before the event airs on TV. I'm sure we haven't seen the lst of Colton - he's probably going to be invited back for a future season and I hope he gets voted off at tribal #1.

Quote Originally Posted by heyang View Post
    The whole merge really throws things up in the air. Do people go with their new alliances or back to their old ones? Women vs Men is even. Manono is going in with a split. On the former women's tribe, some of the women have made side relationships with the alpha males.
    I think if the Salani tribe stayed intact they made go far.

Quote Originally Posted by heyang
    THe only thing that could've been better was for Colton/Alicia to have been blindsided by a Christina/Joshua/Leif alliance. I sympathize for Colton going out due to medical, but I can't say that I'll miss hearing his nastiness on my television. I also want Alicia off my screen.
    We were talking at work how mean Colton was but they were following him. I love watching the dynamics. You never know what you'll do in the same situation. Alicia needs to go immediately.

Good riddance to a nasty player.......Alicia seems to be cut from the same cloth......42

Jay is so worried about the women taking over yet he votes to send Mike packing. How wishy washy can you get???

There are 3 men left...I wonder how that is going to play out?? Do you think any of the women will flip over to the guys side???

Alicia - Might
    Chelsea - No
    Christina - Might
    Kat - Might

Kim- No
    Sabrina - No
    Last edited by Dee4707; 04-18-2012 at 10:21 AM.

I don't see Kat switching but Alicia &/or Christina might. They must realize they would be bottom of the totem pole whichever group they side with but if I were one of them I'd certainly consider joining the men as either girl would have a shot at beating Tarzan & Leif in competitions once they eliminated the other 4 girls.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast