Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: WTT Ladies SP

some vids on fsnews http://fsnews.ru/index-m-single-id-1570.html if you need someone else, ask me

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Kutien, Thank you for the link!

Custom Title
    In a hurry, so just a short one on Ladies Short Program:

Deedee's MVP goes to Carolina and Akiko!

They were simply above the rest of the field: Superior skating skills, confidence in jumps, their abiity to sell a program and draw us in. They made the audience forget we were actually watching the competition.
    Both got loudest applause and standing ovations from ALL of us, who were there last night; audience, skaters, coaches, ISU people and others.

Kanako was great, too. Sorry about Alena. A fever after Worlds must have affected her. She did not have her norm spark and energy.

Honory mention by deedee: Adelina!!!
    What surprised me the most with her skating is she skates BIG. I loved that.

Liked Gracy, too. She has the goods: text-book jumps, good spins, beautiful posture and lines. She does have a potential, but she NEEDS a better music and program to go with...

I have gotta go now. See ya all!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post

They were simply above the rest of the field: Superior skating skills, confidence in jumps, their abiity to sell a program and draw us in. They made the audience forget we were actually watching the competition.
    Both got loudest applause and standing ovations from ALL of us, who were there last night; audience, skaters, coaches, ISU people and others.

Kanako was great, too. Sorry about Alena. A fever after Worlds must have affected her. She did not have her norm spark and energy.

Liked Gracy, too. She has the goods: text-book jumps, good spins, beautiful posture and lines. She does have a potential, but she NEEDS a better music and program to go with...

Thanks, Deedee!!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post

Thanks so much, Deedee! It's great to have such a detailed account. I'm especially excited about Gracie, but I'm thrilled that Kostner and Suzuki are both still in fighting trim even after such a long season.

Carolina has become a goddess on the ice within 2 years. Incredible, beautiful, classy and sophisticated. She looked like a supermodel - swan on the ice! She gets bonus points for that surely for the PCS!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by christinaskater View Post
    Carolina has become a goddess on the ice within 2 years. Incredible, beautiful, classy and sophisticated. She looked like a supermodel - swan on the ice! She gets bonus points for that surely for the PCS!
    Looking at her past scores and results she`s been milking the cow for a while lol.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13