WTT Ladies SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

WTT Ladies SP

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I find myself liking Kanako. She impressed me at 4CC and Worlds :)

Well she's happy with that skate, jumps looked clean.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well Kanako usually skates well in her SP but she comes back to the pack in her LP.

Trewyn

Medalist
Now Flattfan THAT was two-footed! I personally thought Ashley's triple toe looked two-footed in realtime but not so much on the replay; just dangerously low free leg (I'll have to youtube it to be sure though).

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Now Flattfan THAT was two-footed! I personally thought Ashley's triple toe looked two-footed in realtime but not so much on the replay; just dangerously low free leg (I'll have to youtube it to be sure though).

her free leg toepicked down on the ice.

Leonardo

Final Flight
I already find Leonova's program quite trashy, but when she doesn't hit it's even worse...

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ashley looked 2footed on in both real time and on replay to me, but I'm no expert.

Leonova with 2footed 3t-3t combo, and popped solo triple, whatever it was supposed to be. She was sick on the way to Japan so it's probably is affecting her jumps/performance. Why does this music sound like Gladiator??? Did she do a 2axel?? Oh well I don't care :laugh:

Team Russia is gonna be in dead last and by a lot.

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
The team russia is so annoying. I don't know their name but congratulation for the 2 guys to try to make spirit in this team :p

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ok team Russia cheer group is sadder than team Canada. And Kovtun and Bush looks to be purposefully trying to annoy her with those clapping hands :laugh:

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We needed Ashley to skate better to counteract the Japanese girls that didn't happen.