Canadian Adult Nationals | Golden Skate

Canadian Adult Nationals

Sitspinmary

Spectator
It is December 27th / 2003 and I guess all of us adults competing at the Skate Canada first Adult Nationals will be putting our training in full gear now.

I will be competing in Adult 2 Free, Adult Interpretive and Senior Pairs dance events. I am from Nova Scotia and so far I am the team..lol...I am trying to get others to attend but Burnaby is so far away.Maybe next year Central Ontario will be the location and make it easier for everyone to attend.

Well let me know who is competing and what events.Please post here.Hi to Cinderella and Singerskates.
Hope your holidays were the best !!!!!

Cape Breton MARY

Last edited:

singerskates

On the Ice
Sent you a PM Mary about creating a poll here to go with this thread. Hope the poll can be added post message thread. You'll have to click edit on your original thread to add the poll.

I'm competing at Adult Canadians in Ladies Class 2 Level 1 Freeskate and in Class 2 against my pal Mary in Ladies Class 2 Adult intepretive. Not doing pairs and not doing dance. Can't find any guys to skate with or practice with round here plus, I like to control where I'm heading myself. But most importantly, I want all eyes on me when I skate not a partner. LOL The ice is all mine. ROTFLOL

Both Mary and I already sent our forms in to Skate Canada.

Brigitte

Sitspinmary

Spectator
Hi Brigitte, Can't seem to get a poll started..maybe you can do it.
So were in the same Interpretive event, please don't make me look to bad out there..lol....It will be interesting to see how different areas in Canada, overview the new Interpretive rules.I bet there will be a vast difference in the skaters Interpretive programs.Should be interesting!!!!!

Well Chat soon.
Cape Breton Mary