What is your favorite Team at Team trophy 2012 ? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

What is your favorite Team at Team trophy 2012 ?

What is your favorite Team at Team trophy 2012 ?

• Team Japan

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • Team U.S.A

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Team France

Votes: 23 23.5%
  • Team Canada

Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Team Italy

Votes: 14 14.3%
  • Team Russia

Votes: 5 5.1%

• Total voters

chloepoco

Medalist
ic....still, as the team captain, he should put a bit more effort into cheering on his teammates!! where's the team spirit, CANADA!!

I would want to be part of Team France or Italy or Japan, they seem fun! :)

I agree--as captain, he should be leading his team in cheering for their teammates!

heyhey

On the Ice
I agree--as captain, he should be leading his team in cheering for their teammates!

Folks - it was the first day - so team Canada did not decide to re-enact a "GLEE" episode...Mr. Moir should go ahead and bring a couple of kegs tomorrow, gatorade coolers, balloons, fireworks and perhaps a couple of monkeys to liven up the place....can we cut the guy some slack - I mean really...

chloepoco

Medalist
Folks - it was the first day - so team Canada did not decide to re-enact a "GLEE" episode...Mr. Moir should go ahead and bring a couple of kegs tomorrow, gatorade coolers, balloons, fireworks and perhaps a couple of monkeys to liven up the place....can we cut the guy some slack - I mean really...

I don't think it being the first day has any relevance.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Team Russian in K&C finally woke up. Probably got a call from big boss in Moscow after people there read all the stuff that fans wrote on Russian internet boards about their attitude in K&C. Only Team Canada is still like at funeral. They didn't even join the cheering for Dai that took place after his skating and was supported by all other teams. Some folks in Canada booth simply left. What's wrong with you people? Oh, indeed, go away. We don't need your funeral faces and mean attitude that spoil the feeling of festivity. The fight for gold medal for the best K&C is going on. I think Italians are better organized, they always have someone on duty, their booth is never empty, they are louder and very colourful. But today French did better because they were more original. Each support is a mini-show. Brian&Co. in mummy's dresses were great. Italians, when they saw it, looked at them :mad: probably thinking about what to do in return, and they came up with o'sumo-san idea. Lol. French carried out a discotheque in K&C while Amodio was skating, then their Missison impossible was just :rock: and I am more than sure tonight and all night team Italy will spend on creating the ways to support Hotareks and Carolina tomorrow. They definitely are not going to lose K&C to French easily. Now it's 1:1. Tomorrow is a judgment day. :cool:

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Team Japan got bronze. Russia and USA were pretty much the same but since Russians were dead on the first day they got 5th and the US- the 4th position. No one gets 6th. Team Canada didn't meet the minimum requirements, there was no team and no spirit, only sourpuss funeral faces with a badmouthing alpha. So they got disqualified from Team Spirit Award. Today French were the first who arrived in the booth, long before the event started. They had a reason- they were fighting for bronze in WTT. Italians kept cheeirng in their traditional way, with national symbolics, flags, loudness, etc. But today French were way more louder and original, with their musical instruments, dancing, fun all around and, which is more pricely, cheering for almost everyone. They had a quiet moment when they saw that they lost bronze in WTT, but then they woke up to support Kanako and Akiko because they saw it as some way to be grateful to the host country. They supported them louder than Japanese! Lol. Team Itality did super great too but French were 0.000009 ahead in PCS thanks to originality, creativity and sportsmanship attitude. So, they are 1st, Italy- 2nd. Big thanks to both teams who contributed more than the rest 4 teams together in creating the spirit of festivity and fun. The audience was having agood time. Those Euros definitely know how to party. :party2:

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Being American, I am a little biased.

If I were a judge, this would be how the results would go:
1. USA
2. Canada
3. Italy
4. France
5. Russia
6. Japan