What is your favorite Team at Team trophy 2012 ? | Golden Skate

What is your favorite Team at Team trophy 2012 ?

What is your favorite Team at Team trophy 2012 ?

• Team Japan

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • Team U.S.A

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Team France

Votes: 23 23.5%
  • Team Canada

Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Team Italy

Votes: 14 14.3%
  • Team Russia

Votes: 5 5.1%

• Total voters

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
I'm Canadian and
For me, my favorite team was the team of France.

I found that this team have the most team spirit. And moreover, they are very funny in the kiss and cry. And their encouragement was great. They seemed to be in a party and it was beautiful to see. :)

CassAgain

On the Ice
I'm American and am rooting for team U.S.A., but Japan is a close second. Love P/B, C/L and Carolina, too, so go France and Italy as well!

CassAgain

On the Ice
In other words, this is a nationality survey on this board.
If that's the case, there are a lot of French and Italians on this board--and no Russians.

Last edited:

let`s talk

Match Penalty
I was very disappointed with Russians' attitude in Kiss&Cry. Where were BazLar? Why Tran&Takahahsi were in K&C but BazLar were not? Only Canadains looked even worse, as if they just had some state funeral or somesuch.

I like Italy and France. Especially Italy. They are organized, they have a captain in K$C, they are colourful but stylish. Quite natural for the country of football fashionism. :thumbsup:

Trewyn

Medalist
I'm not sure if this poll asks which team was the best in the 'team spirit k&c moments' or which team (as in which group of skaters) do you like best?
A lot of my favourite skaters are in team Japan and team USA, but I think the French team appeared to be having most fun, they were all great to watch in the k&c.

Becki

Medalist
Is it me, or is more than half of Team Russia missing from K&C O___O There is no 'team' for there to be 'team spirit'.

I like France, seems like a nice team :)

gmyers

Record Breaker
Did Sotnikova have to leave before Leonova skated? Bush and Kovtun were there but the whole thing is like the Russian team are Prisoners of War being forced to put on a show for their captors.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^ Exactly. Team Russia were a no show except for the boys who still supported their ladies and looked to be having fun. At least with Team Canada, everybody was there once their event was over but Russia :disapp:

I liked Team France and Italy. Their team spirit made the event fun and exciting to watch!!!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^ yeah but at least they showed up. Canada is 5th in team spirit in my mind. They need some pep.