Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Gracie Gold will go senior in 2012-2013

Trixie Schuba's biggest fan! blue dog's Avatar
    I know Gracie has stated that her goal is to do senior GP's, and then do Jr. Worlds. What if she qualifies to Sr. Worlds? Would she then go, like Richard Dornbush did two years ago?

skating philosopher
    Quote Originally Posted by blue dog View Post
    I know Gracie has stated that her goal is to do senior GP's, and then do Jr. Worlds. What if she qualifies to Sr. Worlds? Would she then go, like Richard Dornbush did two years ago?
    Where did she say she wanted to do junior worlds again? As far as I know, she's diving all in for seniors next year. She doesn't have much to gain doing Junior Worlds again.

Custom Title
    Yeah at this point it seems like Jr Worlds could only do harm. If she wins nobody really cares because it isn't usually indicative of success as a senior. If she fails to win twice I think it could affect the judges perception of her as a senior.

Quote Originally Posted by blue dog View Post
    Her goal was Junior Worlds in 2012. She was driving to that. I think beyond the SGP and competing Nationally as a Senior, she is open.

Down With It
    Well JW isn't necessarily bad. But if she ends up in the top 2, she should definitely go to Big Worlds.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by drivingmissdaisy View Post
    Yeah at this point it seems like Jr Worlds could only do harm. If she wins nobody really cares because it isn't usually indicative of success as a senior. If she fails to win twice I think it could affect the judges perception of her as a senior.
    It'll definitely be interesting to see how Adelina and Elizaveta handle next season, in that regard.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaginaryPogue View Post
    It'll definitely be interesting to see how Adelina and Elizaveta handle next season, in that regard.
    I'm rooting for Adelina, she is so elegant and if she can get her jumps more consistent I think she could be the next big thing in skating.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by R.D. View Post
    Well JW isn't necessarily bad. But if she ends up in the top 2, she should definitely go to Big Worlds.
    The big Worlds team will already be chosen when little Worlds take place.

Down With It
    Quote Originally Posted by PolymerBob View Post
    The big Worlds team will already be chosen when little Worlds take place.
    I meant for US Nationals, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by ImaginaryPogue View Post
    i almost forgot about liza with all the talk about gracie. it will be interesting with those three definitely. i expect them to be neck and neck all season long.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7