[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]3 Anna CAPPELLINI / Luca LANOTTE ITA

[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Warm-up Group 2[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]4 Nathalie PECHALAT / Fabian BOURZAT FRA[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]5 Tessa VIRTUE / Scott MOIR CAN[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]6 Meryl DAVIS / Charlie WHITE USA[/FONT]

romanoff81

Match Penalty
Lets see if V&M get the shaft again they shouldn`t they haven`t had trouble getting the levels in the FD all year even if they don`t win overall they should at least win the FD which is more difficult than D&W they are the world champions after all or ISU has already forgotten that it was only three weeks ago.

Whitneyskates

On the Ice
they are the world champions after all or ISU has already forgotten that it was only three weeks ago.
What does that have to do with this event? D/W were world champions going into Nice and that didn't help them there. Doesn't matter what you did in the past, it matters what you do now. They aren't owed anything simply because they have a title.

auser

Record Breaker
I am so happy we get to see this event, I wish all the ice dancers the best and will enjoy all performances as unexpected gifts.

evangeline

Record Breaker
Are the Reeds skating to a sung version of Aranjuez? I'm not sure if I understand the concept behind their FD.

evangeline

Record Breaker
Not the sharpest skate from I/K. But I do like how they try to disguise their out-of-sync twizzles with that circular twizzle thing they do.

Glad to see that Elena has ceased her abuse of self-tanner here at WTT.

evangeline

Record Breaker
98.30 for C/L, a big new SB! Yaaaaaay! Best program so far by far.

I love the Italians in the kiss-and-cry, they are so hilarious :D

romanoff81

Match Penalty
What a big joke Charlie had a clear bobble on the twizzle and they get that score that comp was fixed in advance.

evangeline

Record Breaker
I thought V/M were better here than at Worlds. Their score was lower than I thought, I thought they would hit 110 at least. And....er, did Scott say what I thought he said in the kiss and cry? O_O

D/W were wonderful and clearly deserved to win the FD and overall. And they beat V/M by over 2 points on PCS!

Last edited:

Trewyn

Medalist
First time I watched ice dancing this season :p I don't think I'll ever really 'get' it, though it's enjoyable to watch. D/W did wonders with 'Fledermaus'! The music can be bombastic and fast but they really nailed it in their musical interpretation! Also liked the Italians.

EDIT: now I'm thinking about how awesome it would be if Akiko won Ladies, also with 'The Fledermaus' :D

CassAgain

On the Ice
I only woke up in time for the last three teams, but I thought all three were great. If France doesn't get the team spirit award for their mummies and pyramid, there is no justice.

It was clear who the winner was and should have been. What a way to end a season for the luminous Die Fledermaus!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Wonderful free dance from Meryl and Charlie, absolutely fabulous and I loved it. Congrats!