Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: WTT Free Dance

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chloepoco View Post
    Did he say he "hates this event"? If so, wow?! No wonder Team Canada has no team spirit!
    I thought he said "hates this part" i.e. waiting for Meryl & Charlie to skate to see how they finished ?

Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    I thought he said "hates this part" i.e. waiting for Meryl & Charlie to skate to see how they finished ?
    I thought i was the only one that thought he said that too. I thought i must be wrong as everyone posted differently. Hopefully it was "part" but still love them anyway.

Custom Title
    The problem with Russia's team is Bush and Kovtun. I/K are better dancers than they are singles skaters. B/S aren't that technically superior anyway! Maybe B/S would have done better but is it likely they would have been greater than 5th? Really doubtful so it's a wash. Bush and Kovtun was a big message of "Who Cares?" Don't want to come off as too negative against Bush and Kovtun but they are lesser than Italy's number 2 man! So they are just not at the level of really anyone else at the WTT. And Really no Russian dance team is comparable to 1 2 3 or 4.

Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    I also thought he said that. Can't really blame him though.

Custom Title
    Scott was clearly upset when he saw V/M's score. I just wish he weren't so open with his attitudes. He just comes off as a swell-headed jerk.

This was a TEAM event. It's a GOOD thing to finish first OR second.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckm View Post
    Scott was clearly upset when he saw V/M's score. I just wish he weren't so open with his attitudes. He just comes off as a swell-headed jerk.
    Then he sounds just like 80% of the members on this forum whenever they are displeased with the results. I also believe a swell-headed jerk invites his team mates to sit beside them in the K/C. What a douche he clearly is.

Medalist

People have the right to be displeased with something. Anyways, I thought he said he hated this "part".

Custom Title
    Really, athletes shouldn't be opened about how they feel re: scores? Besides, it's not even what he said, it's how you think he feels that bothers you?

Well, after the disastrous Worlds, I guess finishing 2nd would indeed be GOOD considering the entire Team USA except 3 little girls disappeared after Adam Rippon's skate, it says a lot about the actual team spirit I think.

Custom Title
    V/M scored three tens. Not as many as D/W, of course. Glad that C/L scored so well.

I think next year we might see V/M skipping this competition.

True. I am too old to stay up all night 2 nights in a row and see straight at the same time. There were 3 tens for Tessa and Scott and 17 for Meryl & Charlie.
    Last edited by dorispulaski; 04-20-2012 at 06:02 AM.

7 AM Eastern Standard Time

They are running the FD over again on the ISU channel.

Custom Title
    Aw so nice of you to point that out.

BTW how kool was it that Team France did a pyramid behind The Pharaoah and His Mummy.

France for Team Spirit Award.

Last edited by dorispulaski; 04-20-2012 at 06:14 AM.

Custom Title
    If Scott said what i think he said that's a slap in the face to the Japanese who put on this event. I get that' he's outspoken and i'm fine with that but he insulted the Japanese with his bratty statement. Scott seems to be a sore loser.

Are you quite sure that's what he said. I'm not.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast