what music should Patrick Chan skate to next year?? | Page 4 | Golden Skate

what music should Patrick Chan skate to next year??

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
I've love to see Patrick dressed as a splicer. For that matter, he would look stylish in the Free Skate.

Heh, Patrick would make an awesome splicer. Someone give him a bunny mask. He can pull it off.

tempika

Spectator
Country
Ukraine
I wish anybody would try to skate to Departures Sountrack (all 3 beautiful musical themes including). The movie is sad and funny, and so lyrical.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
No, I wasn't. The music was composed by a Taiwanese, the lyrics were written by a Taiwanese, and it was sung by a Taiwanese (Singer: Teresa Teng 鄧麗君). It was BANNED in Mainland China during the Cultural Revolution. I guess Chinese and Taiwanese are getting along very well these days and it won't be a problem, right?

Oh by the way, according to the latest broadcast of Artistry on ice in China, turns out Patrick was unable to pick this Teresa Teng song after all - since SZ took it for themselves!

Zhao even sang this love song (月亮代表我的心) to his wife LIVE as he skated! :p Zhao has a lovely voice I must say... it is such a lovely song to commemorate their 20 years together before they bid their goodbyes. They even invited a famous Taiwanese club singer to perform.

Yup cultural revolution is a long time gone. Maybe Patrick can do it next year?

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/F2P87Q62cNE/?resourceId=0_06_02_99

Last edited: