Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
Results 76 to 84 of 84

Thread: The most handsome skaters

  1. #76
    Trixie Schuba's biggest fan! blue dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,100
    I think Plushy has gotten better-looking as he got older.

  2. #77
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,495
    I agree, blue dog. He's grown into his face, and also we've gotten to know what's inside of him--his admirable combination of skills, talent, and authoritative presence. That always adds to a person's appeal.

  3. #78
    Custom Title plushyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,848
    "He is not exactly a handsome guy but he is sooooooo attractive.... What a graceful body!!!! He is just like a feline creature: graceful, elegant and masculine at the same time."

    past: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijucQqmu_w8
    present: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSQTb3UPQxg

    Evgeni Plushenko all the time!! )))))))))))
    Last edited by plushyfan; 06-28-2012 at 12:50 AM.

  4. #79
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2
    My 12 points go to Evgeny Platov, Lillehammer, definitely. I then developed sort of a crush on Ilia Averbukh.
    Well, maybe I'm going vintage on this one...

  5. #80
    I like pie. Tonichelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Kenai, AK
    Posts
    18,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
    I agree, blue dog. He's grown into his face, and also we've gotten to know what's inside of him--his admirable combination of skills, talent, and authoritative presence. That always adds to a person's appeal.
    you mean his nose? hee hee... I love aristocratic noses... they crack me up

  6. #81
    Huge Scott Moir Fan Macassar88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    you mean his nose? hee hee... I love aristocratic noses... they crack me up
    They are very helpful in skating. Last three male single OGM winners had big noses. Scott Moir has a big one as well.

  7. #82
    Trixie Schuba's biggest fan! blue dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    They are very helpful in skating. Last three male single OGM winners had big noses. Scott Moir has a big one as well.
    If that's the case, then Patrice better get a nose job, and we'd better give Duhamel/Radford the gold!

  8. #83
    Custom Title mikiandorocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    702
    Brian Joubert is really a beautiful guy.

  9. #84
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    89
    Johnny Weir is my favorite. Very beautiful.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •