The most handsome skaters | Page 2 | Golden Skate

The most handsome skaters

Have I mentioned how much I love this thread...

If we're adding past skaters, Ilia Kulik and Toller Cranston. And Paul Wylie.

Oh, and I notice no one has mentioned Adam Rippon. He lookes like a Botticelli seraph.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Having been lucky to see many up close on and off ice (Joubert, Abbott, Moir, Takahashi, Szolkowy, Chan, Lambiel, Fernandez, Shibutani ) , I'd say John Zimmerman is very photogenic, but it is Andrew Poje who really impressed me. Andrew has a dark sensuous looks looking like a movie star or a top model that is easily to spot among a crowd. He is very impressively built and knows how to carry himself.

Mystic

Rinkside
For the US Men: Adam Rippon, Charlie White, Alex Shibutani, Zach Donohoe, Rockne Brubaker and Andrew Speroff

Tanja90

On the Ice
Nobody saying Luca Lanotte???:eek:

I should add:
Stephane Lambiel
Andrew Poje
Tomas Verner
Maxim Trankov

but the best for me is: Daisuke Takahashi!!!:love:

Wildstorm

Rinkside
Johnny Weir. There's barely a bad photo of him on the whole internet.
How can anyone look so good in every damn photo.

and also

<--This guy ;)
I adore Daisuke. He is gorgeous!!!!

Becki

Medalist
Andrew Poje!!!
Daisuke Takahashi!!
Jeffrey Buttle!!
Johnny Weir!
Alexei Yagudin!
Stephane Lambiel!!
Scott Moir (although his nose is a bit scary imo)
Brian Joubert!!
Jeremy Abbott

Cute : Yuzuru Hanyu!!!!!!!!!!!, Patrick Chan, Takahiko Kozuka, Adam Rippon, Kevin Reynolds (yes, minus his hairstyle, I find him quite cute), Alex Shibutani!

stevlin

On the Ice
Jeffrey Buttle, his eyes and smile are wonderful. Andrew Poje , Brian Joubert 'Brian Orser back in the 80's/90's. ' Javier F.

christinaskater

Medalist
1. BRIAN JOUBERT- makes all the ladies melt with that gorgeous smile and that very handsome face!
2. SCOTT MOIR- perfect as well
3. JOHN ZIMMERMAN
4. JAVIER FERNANDEZ
5. FEDOR ANDREEVe

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Brian Joubert
John Zimmerman
Michael Weiss
Charlie White
Paul Wylie
Michal Brezina
Sergei Grinkov
Ilia Kulik
John Kerr
Stephane Lambiel

Cute - "Taka" Kozuka, Javier Fernandez, Jeff Buttle, Alex Shibutani, Adam Rippon

Gorgeous blue eyes - Todd Eldredge

I know this thread is about the guys (senior level), but may I add Nathan Chen as super cute & adorable?

Last edited:

blue dog

Trixie Schuba's biggest fan!
Record Breaker
Andrew Poje
Scott Moir
Logan Giulietti-Schmitt
Zach Donohue
Nikita Katsalapov

claphappy

On the Ice
Singles: Joubert, Sawyer, Takahashi, Brezina, Contesti
Pairs: Radford.. that's all I can think of lol.. am I the only one who doesn't like Trankov?
Dance: Bourzat, Zach Donohue, Poje

No, I get it. He has nice features, but his eyes can definitely be creepily bright sometimes.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Oh brother. I kind of laugh. I will say Fedor Andreev and John Zimmerman because they do look like pretty boys and have modelled. I don`t know why people liek Daisuke so much; he kind of seems a bit creepy to me I think the ladies is much easier - Korpi!!!!!Gordeeva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Oh brother. I kind of laugh. I will say Fedor Andreev and John Zimmerman because they do look like pretty boys and have modelled. I don`t know why people liek Daisuke so much; he kind of seems a bit creepy to me I think the ladies is much easier - Korpi!!!!!Gordeeva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(bolded by me)

Dai creepy, boy I have heard a lot things said about Dai, but "creepy" really, this is a first. Not sure what context you are using creepy, care to explain?

Different strokes for different folks.

I want to thank this board for calling Poje to my attention.

Charlie White is really cool-looking, especially standing next to Meryl. I add him and Poje to my list, as well as Szolkowy, Trankov, and Yagudin. I can't remember if I mentioned Andreev before, but he definitely belongs in some hall of fame for skaters who look like demigods.

With a lot of the others, such as Takahashi, Browning, and Lambiel, I can't be objective. I love their skating so much, as well as what I know of their personalities, that I feel happy whenever I look at them. They make me feel as if they're drop-dead, knock-down gorgeous. Heck, they make me feel as if I'm gorgeous. So how can I evaluate?

Last edited: