Best and Worst Outfits of the past season | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Best and Worst Outfits of the past season

Dragonlady

Final Flight
Meryl White's FD dress was the best dress of the season. The pink underskirt was sheer genuis and just set the colour off beautifully. I suspect we'll see a lot of copies of this dress at the club comps this year.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Yesterday, Kyoko Ina tweeted:
"Tessa Virtue shines on the ice, but she owns the ice with the costume she wears for "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" @starsonice #RockStar"

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
Mao always seems to consistently make the best-dressed AND worst-dressed lists every season :p

ice coverage

Record Breaker

I assume so, Mathman. Do I detect a bit of surprise? ;)
I usually absolutely love Tessa's wardrobe both on and off the ice, and I think that this costume's color scheme and sparkles galore are flattering, but I'm not sure that I can say the same about the cut of the left side.

Kyoko was in the audience for the Toronto CSOI show, so maybe it is impossible for a photo to do justice to the full effect of this dress. And I do believe that Tessa's own beauty is breathtaking no matter what she is wearing.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
A lot of these outfits need to be appreciated... or disparaged in high res for the full effect. Tessa's yucky dress for her yucky new exhibition to Ain't No Mountain High Enough. It's a bathing suit with 3/4th of a 70s mini-dress entirely covered in sequins.

Last edited:

Trewyn

Medalist
A lot of these outfits need to be appreciated... or disparaged in high res for the full effect. Tessa's yucky dress for her yucky new exhibition to Ain't No Mountain High Enough. It's a bathing suit with 3/4th of a 70s mini-dress entirely covered in sequins.

That dress is painful on the eyes in real life. It's waay too shiny.

ice coverage

Record Breaker

bobbys

Spectator
best and worst outfits-- i always love Alissa Czisny's get up, and her boots! they are klingbeil right??

blue dog

Trixie Schuba's biggest fan!
Record Breaker
best and worst outfits-- i always love Alissa Czisny's get up, and her boots! they are klingbeil right??

Alissa skates in Jackson's. According to her facebook, she uses Jackson because she likes the way they fit, and for her, they use synthetic material. She's a vegan, so Klingbeil would be out of the question (PS--I wear Klingbeil and love them! Thank goodness they didn't close down).