Once Upon a Time - Anyone else watching? Contains spoilers | Golden Skate

Once Upon a Time - Anyone else watching? Contains spoilers

FTnoona

Final Flight
Is anyone else watching Once Upon a Time the show on ABC? For the newest episode I was so hoping that August was Baelfire! I don't remember Pinocchio being so "evil"... I think that Baelfire is probably the guy August was on the phone with b/c someone had to tell August about the knife. Then again Bae may be dead since it probably took Rumpelstiltskin a while to make the curse and it seems only fairytale characters stuck in the town don't age since Emma's obviously aged and she was outside the town. Soooooo sad that August isn't Baelfire :scowl:

Last edited:

heyang

Record Breaker
One of my favorite shows - definitely favorite new show of the season. If you enjoy this, you should see if you can find the video of Broadway Show Into The Woods....

I was hoping that August was Baelfire, too. ....aftewards I thought, well, if he was Baelfire, then Rumplestilskin would have to be reformed and I'd rather keep him around for a while.

I think fairytale time is different from the outside. All the people who have been in Storybrooke haven't aged as compared to Emma who went from babyhood to 20's/30's. If Baelfire went to the same place as Emma, then he would be about 10 -12 years older than her....and, of course, maybe he went somewhere else where he didn't age, too. So I wouldn't assume that Bael must have died of old age.

I'm really curious how they'll continue this for next season. I don't want to watch David and MM separated for multiple seasons. Also, the current evil queen can't reign forever....maybe she'll be defeated, but her sister Maleficent will come to town instead. Anway, my point is that they can't keep the characters in one place or the show will get stale.....

FTnoona

Final Flight
I read somewhere that in the season finale, MM and David remember about fairytale land. I'm excited to see what has happened to the Mad Hatter. I just hope that the series isn't dragged on forever and ends in a reasonable amount of seasons.