Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Kentucky Derby is this Saturday

Number 19 won, there is hope for Alissa next year...how fast can she run, lol?

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar
    A Canadian owned horse "I'll Have Another" ridden by a Vancouver Jockey won the Kentucky Derby! Hurray! Well Vancouver may have lost the Stanley Cup, but we gained a victory by winning the Kentucky Derby. Way to go "I'll Have Another"

^ that was cool! I also thought Bodemeister was very impressive, holding the lead for so long. I had no idea Bob Baffert suffered a heart attack 6 weeks ago.

Custom Title
    It was a cool race indeed. I'm not very experienced as a horse race watcher, but I thought I noticed that Bodemeister's gait was slowing down a bit, and I got anxious for the horse. Then up popped I'll Have Another. Both horses did an extraordinary job. didn't they. Congratulations, Canada!

Quote Originally Posted by 100yen View Post
    A Napoleon-themed litter....priceless. Collectively as a team they can be known as "Canned Heat"
    They've had car model litters, car parts (Mudflap, fender, etc)... the Seavey's aren't very creative

Take Charge Indy came out with a bone chip to his ankle and had surgery the next day. It explains why he ran so poorly.

Hansen and Trinniberg finished as poorly as I expected them to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2