Weaver and Poje Interview from Nice | Golden Skate

Weaver and Poje Interview from Nice

deedee1

Record Breaker
Thank you so much, SkateFiguring.
A great read. I enjoyed it a lot! :agree:

I have become a big fan of this team since 2010-11 season, and rooted for them along with Nathalie and Fabian all season.

Kaitlyn and Andrew had the best ice dance programs, SD+FD combined for me this season. Loved loved both programs. :love:

And her costumes! No girl but Kaitlyn can wear SD costume better with the right effect, then how can she retain such a fragile look in her FD costume??? is a mystery to me...and Andrew, beside her, looks just gorgeous more than ever, doesn't he?

I like the way how they leave their disappointment of not making the national team at Vancouver behind them. They now sound very positive, confident, and believe in themselves.
Yes, it should be their turn on the podium at the next Worlds. :yes:

Wish Kaitlyn and Andrew the best of luck at their mini-Olympics in London next March!:yay:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I love interviews that give us an insight on the skaters' mindsets, because, as Kaitlyn and Andrew make very clear, skating is an extremely mental sport. I like what I hear form them. They demonstrated that things change from the inside. Their progress changed with a mental turning point. They also went with their feelings in choosing the training environment, after listening to a trusted advisor. I like their positive take on everything. They have the winner mentality and I believe in their further success.

LOL at the idea of being pushed forward while pushing aside the competitor ahead of you.