Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: prayer warriors? any here on GS?

sillylion, he has one artery open, the stent went well, he is home from rehab, praise be to God.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by skateluvr View Post
    sillylion, he has one artery open, the stent went well, he is home from rehab, praise be to God.

How wonderful! Good news indeed

I am struggling, my PCA was doing some minor theft, but I of course had to let her go. So many personal losses. I feel so ill. We had a heatwave which passed. I had a mass offered and I wonder who hears. My prayers and good deeds have always worked for others...like Bernadette and the waters of Lourdes...she said they were "not meant for her." Thanks for prayers from any and all. Lots of people to remember today. Earth's crazy weather continues. End of June and I am not keeping up. i read about and see on Oprah a man named John of God in Brazil who seems like he could be fake but it certainly is strange. Dr Wayne dyer claims he was healed"long distance" from Leukemia. I did send an email, nothing to losse, but nothing came back. Disappointed. He will be coming to the Northeast in September at a new age enclave called "The Omega Institute." It was started by doctor and his wife and years ago I went looking for holistic doctors. Well, I camped and got poison Ivy and lots of other interesting things related to that adventure.

It's a several hour drive but certainly more possible than a trip to Brazil. People get desperate. He is described as a psychic surgeon. i met one from the Phillipines many years ago, and while I felt like his finger enetred my back, there was no healing. A freind's freind had cystic fibrosis and he was in his 30's (life expectancy is maybe 35) so he sponsored him. This "alledged healer" says he channels "entities" spirits, of passed doctors, healers, even saints. People go through strange procedures without aenesthesia (scraping of the cornea) and feel nothing. People from all over the world seeking healing and I am sure curisoity seakers go there.

It is interesting how Wayne Dyer has morphed from the famous new Age type guru/positive/thinker/motivation speaker to someone now selling a video about asissi, Lourdes and medjugorje, the three uber famous Marian Shrines most visited on the earth. So he was healed (maybe) by some sort of medium/healer and also into Catholic saints and Marian shrines at age 71. I sure wish he'd make his medical records and doctor's name public. About his dx and healing there is not a lot of detail in his interview with a sceptical Oprah who has had John of God in her magazine.

Well, for uplifting and definitely real. PBS is replaying Jackie Evancho's special, and she is duetting with a video of a younger Barbra Streisand. I have never seen or heard of a child like jackie who can sing opera at 10 years old. Beautiful child and Streisand at her peak. Jackie sings like an angel and looks like one, if anyone wants to hear a magical voice, jackie is the real deal. Purity, shades of Charlotte Church, but even better. David Foster directs her in this special made last year. When I hear her, I feel there must be a heaven if such a child and voice exists. I think her CD id just wonderful from this concert.

Thank the Lord for PBS.

Thanks SF but your PM box is full it says, I attempted a reply.

Again thankyou for your good vibes SF.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2