Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Daisuke Takahashi back to Nikolai Morozov

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    O-y Weir is Russian enough already without Morosov's help. Johnny as a drunk pirate would be fun though.
    I don't think Wilson does drunk pirate, but these days,

Custom Title
    Morozov and Johnny would be a match made in kitsch heaven.

Morozov seems incapable of subtlety, while Johnny thrives on melodrama! It is likely one of the program I am most looking forward to next season, to see Johnny as the Monsieur Gaga on ice, hip swaying to Russian garage beats in full Johnny Gear.

Custom Title
    What an image! Weir will bring the house down for sure. I'm envisioning hair extensions.

Weir is going to take figure skating in a whole new direction. It will definitely be quite interesting.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
    I'm envisioning hair extensions.

LOL, I didnt know Johnny's new program has sth to do with Lady Gaga, I mean really?

It was intended as sarcasm. Johnny had the full on Gaga going in his Poker Face Ex.

Custom Title
    According to this article (English translation on fsu, and Chinese translation here). Lori Nichol is not doing Daisuke's choreography. "It didn't work out" = "The circumstances have changed", right? Maybe it's because she is doing Oda's LP? Or simply part of the agreement with Morozov?

eta Upon more careful reading of the original article and the Chinese translation, the quote is still "the circumstances have changed."
    Last edited by SkateFiguring; 06-20-2012 at 03:06 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateFiguring View Post
    According to this article
    Well my dear, I'd rather answer with the quote of miyu from Dai's forum who commented this article:

"I'm concerned with the reason why Akiko Tamura wrote clearly that the plan of the collaboration of Dai-chan and Lori fell apart…
    According to japanskates's transcript of the press interview, he only said "Not fixed yet. It had been fixed once but still I don't see the direction clearly. (so I can't announce at this moment.) When the direction is settled properly, I'll announce. " (I have no idea what he meant with the word "direction".) I can't see "the collaboration fell apart situation " from this comment.
    Does Ms. Tamura have more information other than the interview?
    It's better to wait for a little while more as we don't have any clue to know the truth...... "

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9